Machine Learning Engineer
San Francisco, CA
comma.ai is bringing ghostriding to the masses. We have over 7,000,000 miles of 20+ FPS video from thousands of users driving with our dashcam app, chffr, and more than one thousand developers around the globe driving with our open source driving agent, openpilot.
openpilot currently supports more than 5 million cars in US alone, including more than 50 different makes, models and model years. We also sell EON Dashcam DevKit, which integrates with the comma ecosystem and can run openpilot.
We're looking for motivated and intelligent engineers to join our team in our San Francisco office. Bonus if you've done well at math competitions (USAMO, IMO, PUTNAM) and competition programming (IOI, ACM, USACO, Code Jam, Topcoder). We offer competitive salaries and typical startup perks, including a gym membership, chef-cooked meals and unlimited snacks.
• Design, build, and ship driving models for our platform
• Work on our automatic ground truthing and ML pipeline
• Optimize models for scalability and performance
• Improve our internal segnets and depthnets
• Experience with training models
• Experience working with large data sets
• Know things about TensorFlow, softmax, ground truthing, and Keras
• Fluent in C / C++ / Python