San Francisco, CA
comma.ai is bringing ghostriding to the masses. We have over 7,000,000 miles of 20+ FPS video from thousands of users driving with our dashcam app, chffr, and more than one thousand developers around the globe driving with our open source driving agent, openpilot.
openpilot currently supports more than 5 million cars in US alone, including more than 50 different makes, models and model years. We also sell EON Dashcam DevKit, which integrates with the comma ecosystem and can run openpilot.
We're looking for motivated and intelligent engineers to join our team in our San Francisco office. Bonus if you've done well at math competitions (USAMO, IMO, PUTNAM) and competition programming (ACM, USACO, Code Jam, Topcoder). We offer competitive salaries and typical startup perks, including a gym membership, chef-cooked meals and unlimited snacks.
• Develop detailed tools, test scripts, and processes to test hardware that meets functional specifications
• Lead development and execution of testing programs
• Troubleshoot, document, and develop tests for failure cases
• Scalability testing and security testing
• Sign off on software releases
• Experience with SQL and handling large data sets
• Experience with Python, C++
• Experience in developing highly-scalable and automated test platforms
• Experience in SIL and HIL
• Embedded programming experience
• Track record of programming