Regional North American Account Sales Manager - Software, Hardware, SaaS and Mobile Solutions
Mid-Atlantic and Northeast
Sales & Account Management
About Command Alkon
Command Alkon is bringing innovative technologies and systems to the concrete, asphalt and building materials industry globally. Our technology helps our customers improve the efficiency and quality of the foundation of where we live, work and play. What we do best is combine next-gen technologies with over 40 years of industry expertise. We are not a “here today; gone tomorrow” software company, we will be here for a long time and a good foundation for your career…. like concrete.
This is an exciting opportunity with an industry leading company to sell SaaS & Mobile products to the construction industry. This position reports to the Eastern Regional Sales Manager. The ASM will also be partnered with business development representatives to help generate opportunities. This position will also work closely with customer success, marketing/lead generation and product management.
What you'll do
- Primary responsibilities will be selling licensed software, automation hardware, SaaS and mobile solution products with focus on prospecting, presenting and selling complex products and series to Concrete and Aggregate Production operations, thereby generating net new revenue while growing existing revenue.
- This is an individual contributor position that requires a high-impact sales person with a HUNTER mentality.
- Responsible for extended market definition, pipeline and opportunity management.
- The ASM is assigned a sales quota and performance is measured by meeting or exceeding monthly, quarterly, and annual targets by consistent closure of sales opportunities.
- Territories and accounts are assigned based on experience and career level.
- A successful individual will be managing the full sales cycle from prospecting to closing (new accounts) and identifying areas for providing additional value (existing accounts).
Who You Are
- Minimum of 5+ years of selling Software and SaaS products
- Experience selling to the Heavy Building Materials segment, specifically to Ready Mix Concrete or Aggregate (Bulk Materials) Operations and plus
- 4- year college degree or equivalent experience
- Experience prospecting and hunting to find new business
- Responsibilities for developing and implementing territory plans and key account plans
- Experience using CRM and project database systems daily
What You'll Bring
- Proven track record of developing, managing, and growing a sales territory with an entrepreneurial mindset
- Strong skills in developing account and opportunity planning
- Formal training in consultative salves techniques is a plus
- Strong communication and collaboration skills
- Highly proficient computer skills including internet, CRM, email, MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint
Why work for Command Alkon?
Command Alkon, voted one of Birmingham’s Best Places to Work in 2016, 2017 and 2018, is the global leader for over 40 years in integrated technology solutions for the concrete and heavy building materials industry because of the committed relationship we have with our employees and our customers. Headquartered in Birmingham, Alabama, Command Alkon has over 600 employees worldwide with offices in Kansas, Ohio, Illinois, Utah, Malaysia, Brazil, Canada, England, France, India and the Netherlands.
For more information about us and our products, visit http://www.commandalkon.com.
Command Alkon strives to be an employer of choice, offering a comprehensive benefit package that includes:
- Employee Recognition Programs
- Casual dress code
- Generous family medical and dental insurance plans
- Company-paid life insurance, short term disability and long term disability insurance
- 401(k) Matching Program
- Tuition Reimbursement Program
- Free soft drinks and hot beverages
Find out more at http://www.commandalkon.com/careers/
Command Alkon is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.