Senior Financial Analyst
Birmingham, AL /
Accounting & Finance /
About Command Alkon
At Command Alkon, we turn passion into innovation. Our market-leading, next-generation solutions and services create incredible experiences for our customers, and our career opportunities and culture create amazing experiences for you.
As the Leading Supplier Collaboration Platform for Heavy Work, Command Alkon solutions deliver supply chain integration and frictionless digital collaboration across the heavy construction ecosystem. We are a community of creative thinkers and professionals who strive to make businesses more efficient and effective. This is just one of the reasons why we were named to Fast Company’s Annual Recognition of World’s Most Innovative Companies for 2020.
What You'll Do
- Prepare monthly Executive Team and Board Reporting to Private Equity owners
- Analyze potential acquisition data
- Participate in due diligence of potential acquisitions
- Prepare requested data analyses
- Work with Private Equity owners on various modeling and analysis
- Analyze data and make recommendations
- Work closely with managers
- Prepare monthly/quarterly forecasts
- Prepare annual budgets
- Consolidate data from multiple sources to allow analysis
- Drive systems and reporting efficiencies
What You'll Bring
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or MBA PREFERRED
- Private Equity, Venture Capital and/or Investment Banking reporting experience REQUIRE
- Knowledge of SaaS business model PREFERRED
- ADVANCED knowledge of MS Excel REQUIRED
- Netsuite and Salesforce knowledge PREFERRED
- Ability to build financial models and presentations with conclusions and recommendations
- Strong analytical and organizational skills
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to build effective working relationships with Managers, Executive Management and Private Equity owners
- Must pay close attention to detail
- Ability to handle sensitive and confidential information
- Ability to multitask and manage multiple concurrent projects
- Must show initiative – be a self-starter and work with a sense of urgency
Why work for Command Alkon?
Command Alkon, voted one of Birmingham’s Best Places to Work for 3 years in a row, is headquartered in Birmingham, Alabama and has offices in locations around the globe. When you choose Command Alkon, you aren’t only making an impact on your career - you’re impacting the world in which we live. Command Alkon is leading a change in the industry with continuous growth and expansion into new markets; giving you the opportunity to make real contributions that will benefit billions of people, all around the world, every single day.
We take pride in a culture that promotes sustainability, creative problem-solving, and the well-being of our employees. We invest in developing your talents with training and mentorship, and we challenge you with engaging work that ensures you can make an impact and build your skills. To be a company of tomorrow, we must continuously move forward and be the stewards of change. Come be part of something much bigger than yourself!
Command Alkon strives to be an employer of choice, offering a comprehensive benefit package and perks that include:
- Paid Parental Leave
- Casual dress code
- Generous family medical, dental, and vision plans
- Company-paid life insurance, short term disability and long term disability insurance
- 401(k) Matching Program
- Tuition Reimbursement Program
- Free soft drinks and hot beverages
Find out more at http://www.commandalkon.com/careers/
Command Alkon is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.