Business Development Representative - Enterprise SaaS and Mobile Solutions
Birmingham, AL /
Sales & Account Management /
About Command Alkon
At Command Alkon, we turn passion into innovation. Our market-leading, next-generation solutions and services create incredible experiences for our customers, and our career opportunities and culture create amazing experiences for you.
As the Leading Supplier Collaboration Platform for Heavy Work, Command Alkon solutions deliver supply chain integration and frictionless digital collaboration across the heavy construction ecosystem. We are a community of creative thinkers and professionals who strive to make businesses more efficient and effective. This is just one of the reasons why we were named to Fast Company’s Annual Recognition of World’s Most Innovative Companies for 2020.
This is an exciting opportunity with an industry leading company to sell SaaS & Mobile products to the construction industry. The construction industry is significantly investing in SaaS solution to transform the industry. This position could lead to career development opportunities with this growing company.
What You'll Do
- The Business Development Representative (BDR) will prospect into targeted territory accounts to increase productivity of Command Alkon’s sales teams by identifying high potential revenue opportunities with well-qualified prospects
- This role will interact with clients of all levels, in a variety of industries and across a broad geographical area. This role will not close the sale. Performance will be measured by meeting or exceeding pipeline creation targets
- Collaborate with Demand Generation and Account Executives to build a qualified pipeline of customers
- Prospect customers by leveraging outbound medium technologies to promote Command Alkon’s SaaS and Mobile solutions
- Identify target markets, develop leads and directly prospect into those accounts
- Transition qualified opportunities to the appropriate sales team
- Map key stakeholders, technical requirements and business process on all deals
- Drive additional revenue opportunities by creating and executing campaigns targeted at specific markets, business needs, account types and project types
- Identify opportunities from market research and project database service
- Manage a database of leads in CRM system, efficiently processing all opportunities, tracking, reporting and maintaining them until they are established in the sales pipeline
Who You Are
- 1-3 years sales and marketing experience
- Strong prospecting skills
- Strong verbal and written skills
- Experience closing business with customers directly via phone interaction
- Experience closing business directly using appropriate tools/systems is a plus
- Proficient in identifying key decision makers in other organizations within the accounts to identify additional sales opportunities
What You'll Bring
- Experience selling in SaaS (construction preferred)
- Familiarity with sales process and certain selling methodologies
- Ability to adapt quickly and manage difficult situations while remaining upbeat and positive
- Strong work ethic
- Team oriented, self-starter, high energy, and results oriented
- Highly proficient computer skills including internet, CRM, email tools, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Ability to think outside the box as needed with an instinct for innovation
- Ability to build collaborative relationships with the sales, marketing, product teams
Why work for Command Alkon?
Command Alkon, voted one of Birmingham’s Best Places to Work for 3 years in a row, is headquartered in Birmingham, Alabama and has offices in locations around the globe. When you choose Command Alkon, you aren’t only making an impact on your career - you’re impacting the world in which we live. Command Alkon is leading a change in the industry with continuous growth and expansion into new markets; giving you the opportunity to make real contributions that will benefit billions of people, all around the world, every single day.
We take pride in a culture that promotes sustainability, creative problem-solving, and the well-being of our employees. We invest in developing your talents with training and mentorship, and we challenge you with engaging work that ensures you can make an impact and build your skills. To be a company of tomorrow, we must continuously move forward and be the stewards of change. Come be part of something much bigger than yourself!
Command Alkon strives to be an employer of choice, offering a comprehensive benefit package and perks that include:
- Paid Parental Leave
- Casual dress code
- Generous family medical, dental, and vision plans
- Company-paid life insurance, short term disability and long term disability insurance
- 401(k) Matching Program
- Tuition Reimbursement Program
- Free soft drinks and hot beverages
Find out more at http://www.commandalkon.com/careers/
Command Alkon is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.