Senior Frontend Developer (100% Remote)
Berlin, Germany /
SOFTWARE DEVELOPMENT /
We are finbyte, a tech company based in Berlin helping businesses build fintech solutions and gain momentum to launch innovative offerings. Finbyte brings Commencis’ extensive experience in software & product development and strong talent together with FinLeap’s dominant presence as Europe’s leading fintech ecosystem.
On a mission to thrive fintechs and enterprises in the era of disruption, Finbyte aims to create momentum and accelerate future-minded companies.
We are looking for team members to develop state-of-the-art technology and contribute to innovative projects that will help reshape the future of finance.
Join us to build the backbone of pioneering companies.
The position in a nutshell:
finbyte is in search of a Senior Frontend Developer who will be responsible for the complete lifecycle of a scalable, secure and well designed software products from research and design to implementation. You'll work in a SCRUM team to drive the development of feature-complete product increments; working on the Frontend (single page application) components of our products. You will get to be a part of a cross-functional team with a very broad impact, with visibility throughout the organization and a significant opportunity to take ownership.
Location: fully remote
- Architecting, designing and developing Web Applications & Cross Platform software components based product specifications
- Maintaining and extending the functionality of existing Web & Cross Platform software components
- Integrating and developing UX/UI designs and wireframes into user-friendly experiences and intuitive user interfaces
- Working closely with backend developers to implement and develop products with responsive designs
- Evaluating user interaction issues and debugging with backend developers to deliver optimized products
- Documenting the software components
- Implementing the unit tests
Qualifications & Experience
- Current experience building large-scale web apps with a reusable component architecture
- Care deeply about UX, design and simplicity
- Good grasp of modern HTML and CSS
- A feeling for workflows and user interaction
- A disciplined approach to testing and quality assurance
- Ability to work and communicate in a fast-paced international startup environment
- High proficiency in spoken and written English
Nice to have
- Strong experience with React.js and Typescript
- Know how on consuming and/or designing REST APIs
- Experience in the use of Kubernetes
- Experience in Ruby on Rails development
Tell us why you’re the right one to join our team. Apply now through Linkedin or e-mail.