Senior Android Developer (Fully Remote)
Berlin, Germany /
SOFTWARE DEVELOPMENT /
We are finbyte, a tech company based in Berlin helping businesses build fintech solutions and gain momentum to launch innovative offerings. Finbyte brings Commencis’ extensive experience in software & product development and strong talent together with FinLeap’s dominant presence as Europe’s leading fintech ecosystem.
On a mission to thrive fintechs and enterprises in the era of disruption, Finbyte aims to create momentum and accelerate future-minded companies.
We are looking for team members to develop state-of-the-art technology and contribute to innovative projects that will help reshape the future of finance.
Join us to build the backbone of pioneering companies.
The position in a nutshell:
We are looking for a Senior Android Developer who is going to be one of the key members of our team to develop and maintain applications for Germany's leading digital company for car parts and automotive equipment. As a Senior Android Developer you will work alongside engineers, product owners and UI/UX designers in an agile environment. In this role you will create high performance apps focussing on user experience.
- Build native mobile applications and improve their existing code base and integrations.
- Work alongside engineers, product owners, and UI/UX designers in an agile environment.
- Create high-performance apps focussing on user experience.
- Develop using industry best practices and modern testing methods.
- Contribute to a knowledge-sharing, open and collaborative work environment.
Qualifications & Experience
- Several years of experience in developing native Android applications.
- Experienced in implementing designs in close collaboration with UX/UI experts.
- You embrace the “Clean Architecture” paradigm.
- You know how to work with MVVM / MVP, RxJava, and Kotlin.
- Web services (REST and JSON) are no secrets to you.
- A good understanding of code testing and versioning tools.
- Deep understanding of architecture and eager to keep „the code clean“.
- Excellent problem solving, critical thinking, and communication skills.
- Self-driven to stay up-to-date with the latest technology trends and changes.
- Experienced in Agile Methodologies (Scrum/Kanban).
- Fluent in English, German is a plus.
- Experience in iOS (Swift) development and/or UX/UI is another plus.
Tell us why you’re the right one to join our team. Apply now through Linkedin or e-mail.