Senior Flutter Mobile Developer (100% Remote)
Berlin, Germany /
SOFTWARE DEVELOPMENT /
We are finbyte, a tech company based in Berlin helping businesses build fintech solutions and gain momentum to launch innovative offerings. Finbyte brings Commencis’ extensive experience in software & product development and strong talent together with FinLeap’s dominant presence as Europe’s leading fintech ecosystem.
On a mission to thrive fintechs and enterprises in the era of disruption, Finbyte aims to create momentum and accelerate future-minded companies.
We are looking for team members to develop state-of-the-art technology and contribute to innovative projects that will help reshape the future of finance.
Join us to build the backbone of pioneering companies.
The position in a nutshell
We are looking for an experienced and product-minded Senior Flutter Developer who will focused on the development of a highly advanced mobile application. You will work on our mobile application and support the backend services powering it. You will be responsible for the design development, testing, maintenance, and documentation of high quality software components. If you would like to become a member of our motivated and growing team, then we should get to know each other!
- Build high-quality mobile applications for iOS and Android using Flutter.
- Experience in driving technical projects from beginning to end.
- Work to improve the performance, reliability, and overall user experience of our mobile applications.
- Collaborate closely with our product team to build new features and experiences.
- It's at the core of our culture that we don't just accept the status quo, but enable everything in the customer's mind that leads to a better life. For this, you need a lot of energy and resilience to constantly find new ways to solve things.
- 4+ years of experience building mobile apps using Swift, Objective-C, Java, or Kotlin.
- Experience with using Flutter and Dart.
- Experience in building custom components in Flutter.
- Experience in writing proper Unit test.
- Familiar with Flutter provider pattern.
- Write multi-threaded, asynchronous code.
- Familiar with clean architecture.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git.
- You're fluent in English (add-on: German)
Do you want to become part of our first-class team and empower young people to make excellent financial decisions even without prior knowledge? Then you absolutely have to send us your application.
Tell us why you’re the right one to join our team. Apply now through Linkedin or e-mail.