Venture Architect (m/f/d)
Berlin, Germany /
SOFTWARE DEVELOPMENT /
We are finbyte, a tech company based in Berlin helping businesses build fintech solutions and gain momentum to launch innovative offerings. Finbyte brings Commencis’ extensive experience in software & product development and strong talent together with FinLeap’s dominant presence as Europe’s leading fintech ecosystem.
On a mission to thrive fintechs and enterprises in the era of disruption, Finbyte aims to create momentum and accelerate future-minded companies.
We are looking for team members to develop state-of-the-art technology and contribute to innovative projects that will help reshape the future of finance.
Join us to build the backbone of pioneering companies.
The position in a nutshell:
Working across multiple teams, we are looking for a self-starter with an entrepreneurial spirit who can kick-start and execute new ventures together with industry partners. Our Venture Architect explores the market, develops business ideas and turns ideas into reality, identified problems into solutions and products into ventures. Rolling your sleeves up and taking a keen interest in all areas of early-stage ventures, you’ll have the opportunity to leave your mark on the next generation of FinTech and InsurTech disruptors. Take your career to the next level and join our team of experts!
What will keep you challenged?
- As a Venture Architect, you will work alongside the Managing Director, Strategy Associates and other Venture Builders on one of our new ideas, developing ventures at an early stage.
- You will be responsible for running our Strategy Design Sprints during the early ideation phase to explore and design market opportunities.
- You will investigate the market - economic conditions, relevant industry trends and competition to facilitate decision-making processes.
- You will develop compelling business models and business cases for your new business propositions or products, giving a strong overview on sweet spots in the market, benefits, risk, costs and timescales.
- You will design business model development, determining the best suited model and ensuring we are building a value-add venture
- You will do business development and lead RfP processes and act as the face to the potential client explaining finbyte capabilities and our unique way of venture building.
What will make you succeed?
- Demonstrated experience in venture development, management consulting, project management or business improvement as well as applying well-developed problem solving skills (1-4 years experience, minimum experience gained by previous internships)
- Entrepreneurial mindset, curious and passionate about building innovative products and successfully delivering these to market
- Experience in project management and extraordinary skills in Excel and PowerPoint
- “Get things done” attitude and reflective character who applies previous experience and the willingness to take the lead in challenging situations.
- Excellent analytical and conceptual skills as well as outstanding multi-tasking skills
- Outstanding communication skills, with the ability to communicate complex ideas effectively and to work with team members of all levels
- A passion to work in a fast-paced environment, where you can apply your knowledge and expertise, while developing yourself within our unique ecosystem
- University degree in Business Administration, Economics, Operational Management or similar topic.
- Fluency in English and German on a business level
Tell us why you’re the right one to join our team. Apply now through Linkedin or e-mail.