Marketplace Team Engineer (100% Remote)
Berlin, Germany /
SOFTWARE DEVELOPMENT /
We are finbyte, a tech company based in Berlin helping businesses build fintech solutions and gain momentum to launch innovative offerings. Finbyte brings Commencis’ extensive experience in software & product development and strong talent together with FinLeap’s dominant presence as Europe’s leading fintech ecosystem.
On a mission to thrive fintechs and enterprises in the era of disruption, Finbyte aims to create momentum and accelerate future-minded companies.
We are looking for team members to develop state-of-the-art technology and contribute to innovative projects that will help reshape the future of finance.
Join us to build the backbone of pioneering companies.
The position in a nutshell
We are looking for an experienced market places team engineer who will connect our stock to various market places, who could optimize the sales with the help of the Marketing team, using 3rd party tools.
Skills & Requirements
- Ability to work with large data sets (2GB)
- AWS cloud architecture knowledge
- Experience with Marketplace APIs (e.g., ebay, amazon)
- Experience with Java and/or PHP programming language
- Comfortable with ETL processes and ETL tools
- Experience with marketplace optimization tools such as speed4trade, productsup, etc.
Tell us why you’re the right one to join our team. Apply now through Linkedin or e-mail.