Scrum Master (100% Remote)
Berlin, Germany /
SOFTWARE DEVELOPMENT /
We are finbyte, a tech company based in Berlin helping businesses build fintech solutions and gain momentum to launch innovative offerings. Finbyte brings Commencis’ extensive experience in software & product development and strong talent together with FinLeap’s dominant presence as Europe’s leading fintech ecosystem.
On a mission to thrive fintechs and enterprises in the era of disruption, Finbyte aims to create momentum and accelerate future-minded companies.
We are looking for team members to develop state-of-the-art technology and contribute to innovative projects that will help reshape the future of finance.
Join us to build the backbone of pioneering companies.
The position in a nutshell
We are looking for a Scrum Master to help our product and tech teams cook up great ideas, and solve problems with code, that turn into features that delight our customers. This is a perfect match for you if you are an innovative thinker, with good knowledge of the two most common agile delivery frameworks: Scrum and Kanban, and like to mix things.
You genuinely like collaborating and connecting with people, and you’re focused on helping our teams achieve what they commit to.
You’ll notice immediately when things aren’t running smoothly and want to dive into these situations with teams to understand the bigger picture, and remove blocks that stop us achieving our goals and dreams!
- Embrace the agile mindset, advocate and champion agile across the product and engineering organization by challenging, coaching, and guiding teams using agile and lean principles.
- Provide creative solutions to agile transformation issues: resistance to change, limited resources, conflicting priorities, lack of accountability.
- Ability to utilize agile methods in an adaptive way that can help us fit our context.
- Understand the various agile frameworks, events and artefacts (i.e. Scrum, Kanban), where they are fit for purpose and how to implement/apply with new and existing teams.
- Develop training materials and provide training to teams and leaders in agile principles and practices, roles and responsibilities, and frameworks.
- Foster a continuous improvement environment in order to build high-performing, agile teams.
- Track and report on metrics for teams to measure progress, the effectiveness of agile adoption, and agile maturity of the teams.
- Guide product management teams in their role, defining MVP's, developing product roadmaps and release plans, writing stories and backlog prioritization and management.
- Train and mentor other agile delivery leads in this role, and build communities of practice for the whole organization to share, learn and grow.
- Be part of the ongoing agile transformation: help define and implement the agile transformation rollout strategy, roadmap, coaching and training plans, performance measurement and continuous improvement across the organization.
- Establishing or refining agile ceremonies for the teams.
Qualifications & Experiences
- Certified Scrum Master (CSM)/Professional Scrum Master (PSM I/II) and/or CSP preferred.
- 5+ years of experience as a Scrum Master managing multiple teams simultaneously.
- Knowledge of Scrum, Kanban, Lean, XP, and other Agile frameworks.
- Comfort with using and configuring agile tools such as Jira, confluence and Asana.
- Experience handling internal and external teams of varying maturities at the same time.
- Demonstrated ability to partner and communicate effectively with non-technical team members, resolving contending or contradictory objectives, and unifying disparate ideas into a homogenized solution.
- A passion for mentoring and growing the potential of others.
- Great teammate - should be ready to go beyond to help the immediate team and ask for help if needed.
- Eagerness to learn new technologies and bring new ideas to the table.
Tell us why you’re the right one to join our team. Apply now through Linkedin or e-mail.