Senior Infrastructure & DevOps Engineer (Fully Remote)
Berlin, Germany /
SOFTWARE DEVELOPMENT /
We are finbyte, a tech company based in Berlin helping businesses build fintech solutions and gain momentum to launch innovative offerings. Finbyte brings Commencis’ extensive experience in software & product development and strong talent together with FinLeap’s dominant presence as Europe’s leading fintech ecosystem.
On a mission to thrive fintechs and enterprises in the era of disruption, Finbyte aims to create momentum and accelerate future-minded companies.
We are looking for team members to develop state-of-the-art technology and contribute to innovative projects that will help reshape the future of finance.
Join us to build the backbone of pioneering companies.
The position in a nutshell
finbyte is searching for a Senior Infrastructure & DevOps Engineer who will work with our clients to evolve their cloud infrastructures and help them adopt DevOps approaches/principles. You will be working, as a senior engineer, within the client’s team building deployment and testing pipelines, automated provisioning of cloud infrastructure, and infrastructure support services such as monitoring.
Location: Fully Remote
- Understanding the operational requirements of our clients, designing, and implementing infrastructure for delivering and running software services.
- Advising on the cross-functional aspects of infrastructures
- Collaborating in a multidisciplinary and international team
- Watching out for performance bottlenecks, scaling pitfalls and automation opportunities.
- Discovering, learning and implementing new technologies
- Think through hard problems in a consultancy environment.
Qualifications & Experience
- Collaboration, adaptability, and team focus.
- Strong sense of analytical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Patience and passion for and the ability to work with software development teams releasing production-ready software on a daily basis.
- Extensive hands-on experience working with Cloud Service providers, especially AWS.
- Infrastructure provisioning tools (such as Docker, Chef, Puppet, Ansible, Packer, CloudFormation, Terraform)
- Scripting and programming languages (such as Python, Ruby, Perl, PowerShell, Golang, etc.)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English, German is a plus
- Residency in Turkey (at least valid 6 months)
- Operations team experience
Tell us why you’re the right one to join our team. Apply now through Linkedin or e-mail.