API Integration Test Engineer (100% Remote)
Berlin, Germany /
SOFTWARE DEVELOPMENT /
We are finbyte, a tech company based in Berlin helping businesses build fintech solutions and gain momentum to launch innovative offerings. Finbyte brings Commencis’ extensive experience in software & product development and strong talent together with FinLeap’s dominant presence as Europe’s leading fintech ecosystem.
On a mission to thrive fintechs and enterprises in the era of disruption, Finbyte aims to create momentum and accelerate future-minded companies.
We are looking for team members to develop state-of-the-art technology and contribute to innovative projects that will help reshape the future of finance.
Join us to build the backbone of pioneering companies.
The position in a nutshell
We are looking for an API Integration Test Engineer, who will be responsible for gathering API documentation from different banks in different geographical regions. The successful candidate has a strong background in reading and understanding different API architectures such as RESTful, GraphQL, gRPC, and/or SOAP.
She/He will be responsible for gathering credentials and documentation from banks, communicating API integrations with the internal software development team, and testing the respective API Integrations both manually using Postman and automated using REST-assured.
- Gathering technical documentation
- Doing technical design
- Asking banks for credentials
- Testing APIs both manual and automated
- Recording videos of successful flows
- Execute functional, regression, integration and end-to-end tests
- Maintain and enhance automation frameworks
- Perform automated efforts for products
- Help define, improve and implement QA best practices
- A solid understanding of technology including APIs
- Basic understanding of OpenBanking and authentication flows
- Being able to run manual test, using tools such as Postman
- Experience with Jira, Confluence, Scrum
- Being able to organize and communicate internally as well as externally
- Being diligent and fast
- Fluency in English
Good to have
- Some experience with web testing and mobile testing
- Happy to do manual testing
- Ability to write test cases together with the QA team and product managers
- Experience with ops & cloud
Tell us why you’re the right one to join our team. Apply now through Linkedin or e-mail.