Senior Technical Recruiter (100% Remote)
Berlin, Germany /
SOFTWARE DEVELOPMENT /
We are finbyte, a tech company based in Berlin helping businesses build fintech solutions and gain momentum to launch innovative offerings. Finbyte brings Commencis’ extensive experience in software & product development and strong talent together with FinLeap’s dominant presence as Europe’s leading fintech ecosystem.
On a mission to thrive fintechs and enterprises in the era of disruption, Finbyte aims to create momentum and accelerate future-minded companies.
We are looking for team members to develop state-of-the-art technology and contribute to innovative projects that will help reshape the future of finance.
Join us to build the backbone of pioneering companies.
We are looking for a Senior Tech Recruiter who will create the right candidate pool for our company and attain the perfect talent. The successful candidate supports key processes within the talent lifecycle including succession planning, talent assessment and placement to enable finbyte achieve strong business results.
- Assist the Senior Technical Recruiters with the recruitment, interviewing and selection processes for Engineering teams and send appropriate correspondence to all applicants in a timely manner.
- Manage full lifecycle recruiting for a high volume of positions.
- Perform behavioral, competency and skill-based interviews to assess candidate qualifications against agreed upon position requirements and competencies.
- Conduct all recruitment search process via related tools (active sourcing)
- Screen and filter job applications and make phone interviews with candidates
- Actively focus on developing effective communication and relationship-building with candidates.
- Work very closely with stakeholders to understand business needs and to ensure a common ground in their people decisions and hiring needs.
- Develop recruitment strategies to achieve required staffing targets and prepare presentations.
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Minimum 3 years of work experience.
- Bachelor's degree preferably from Social Sciences, Business Administration, Industrial or Management Engineering and other related departments.
- Ability to both relate to and communicate with a wide variety of people.
- Ability to maintain the highly confidential nature of human resources work.
- Experience with gathering data and analyzing information skillfully.
- High level of integrity, ethics and trustworthiness.
- Outstanding analytical and decision-making skills.
- Excellent command of both written and spoken English
- Professional knowledge of MS Applications such as excel, and power point is required.
- Self-motivation and positive attitude with high level of energy and have strong cultural adaptability.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and organizational skills.
- Strong facilitation and presentation skills.
- Good team player with strong problem-solving skills.
- Experience with HR Information Systems and HR Recruitment Tools (Lever is a plus).
Tell us why you’re the right one to join our team. Apply now through Linkedin or e-mail.