Berlin, Germany /
SOFTWARE DEVELOPMENT /
We are finbyte, a tech company based in Berlin helping businesses build fintech solutions and gain momentum to launch innovative offerings. Finbyte brings Commencis’ extensive experience in software & product development and strong talent together with FinLeap’s dominant presence as Europe’s leading fintech ecosystem.
On a mission to thrive fintechs and enterprises in the era of disruption, Finbyte aims to create momentum and accelerate future-minded companies.
We are looking for team members to develop state-of-the-art technology and contribute to innovative projects that will help reshape the future of finance.
Join us to build the backbone of pioneering companies.
The position in a nutshell
finbyte is in search of a Senior Backend Developer who will be responsible for the complete lifecycle of a scalable, secure and well designed software products from research and design to implementation. You’ll be using Node.js to build, deploy, secure, and scale backend services while utilizing Docker, Lambda, and Terraform as your main infrastructure technologies.
- Architecting, designing and developing Web Applications & Cross Platform software components based product specifications
- Maintaining and extending the functionality of existing Web & Cross Platform software components
- Integrating and developing UX/UI designs and wireframes into user-friendly experiences and intuitive user interfaces
- Working closely with backend developers to implement and develop products with responsive designs
- Evaluating user interaction issues and debugging with backend developers to deliver optimized products
- Documenting the software components
- Implementing the unit tests
Qualifications & Experience
- Strong Node.js API development experience and hosting, with Express.
- Experience with Service-oriented architecture, microservices and RESTful APIs
- Good understanding of fundamental design principles for a scalable application
- Strong AWS fundamentals: VPC, networking, load balancers, ECS, EC2, Lambda, DynamoDB and other databases
- Strong unit test and debugging skills
- Strong sense of analytical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English, German is a plus
- Residency in Turkey (at least valid 6 months)
Nice to have
- NestJS framework experience is a plus
- Building CI/CD pipelines with emphasis on CD - deploying stuff into ECS, EC2 or AWS Lambda
- Hands on expertise for infrastructure as code - Chef, Ansible, Terraform
- Understanding how to put logging, monitoring and alerting in place (either AWS specific tools, ELK stack or related)
- Kubernetes expertise
Tell us why you’re the right one to join our team. Apply now through Linkedin or e-mail.