Senior Full-Stack Engineer
Berlin, Germany /
SOFTWARE DEVELOPMENT /
We are finbyte, a tech company based in Berlin helping businesses build fintech solutions and gain momentum to launch innovative offerings. Finbyte brings Commencis’ extensive experience in software & product development and strong talent together with FinLeap’s dominant presence as Europe’s leading fintech ecosystem.
On a mission to thrive fintechs and enterprises in the era of disruption, Finbyte aims to create momentum and accelerate future-minded companies.
We are looking for team members to develop state-of-the-art technology and contribute to innovative projects that will help reshape the future of finance.
Join us in Berlin to build the backbone of pioneering companies.
The position in a nutshell
finbyte is in search of a Senior Full-Stack Developer who will work with our clients to evolve their technologies and empower their teams to meet their business goals. You will be working, as a senior engineer, within the client’s team improving collaboration by cultivating open and respectful debate while leveraging your deep technical knowledge.
- Writing well designed, reusable, testable and secure code by applying best software development practices
- Design & Implementation of software interfaces
- Implementation of data processing pipelines & applications
- Collaborating in a multidisciplinary and international team
- Participating and conducting code reviews
- Discovering, learning and implementing new technologies
- Lead or take part in the entire cycle of software consulting and delivery from ideation to deployment and everything in between
Qualifications & Experience
- Experience with Service-oriented architecture, microservices and REST APIs
- Good understanding of fundamental design principles for a scalable application
- Strong unit test and debugging skills
- Strong sense of analytical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English, German is a plus
- Residency in Turkey (at least valid 6months)
Nice to have
- Knowledge of Cloud Services (especially AWS and related AWS Services)
- Experience and understanding of CI/CD principles
- Understanding of Infrastructure as a Code paradigm
- Familiarity with non-relational databases such as MongoDB, Couchbase, DynamoDB, Cassandra etc.
- Experience with build tools such as Maven
- Knowledge of containerized systems and experience with Docker, Swarm and/or Kubernetes
- Experience with software development tools such as Git, Gerrit, Jenkins, JIRA
- Prior experience with SCRUM/Agile methodologies
- Contributions to OpenSource projects
Tell us why you’re the right one to join our team. Apply now through Linkedin or e-mail.