Welcome to the CS Fam
CommentSold is a social commerce platform that modernizes the way retailers connect to online shoppers, including hosting live sales events and managing day-to-day retail operations. Simply, we help online retailers do less and sell more.
Our team is dispersed throughout the US and Canada, which means we value the diversity and unique collaboration that’s fostered through a remote team. We work incredibly hard for our customers, and believe deeply in our platform’s value. We're a high energy, high growth team and we love to win.
Onboarding Specialists are incredibly valuable members of our Customer Success team, kicking off a new customer’s journey with CommentSold. They’re responsible for training our largest new accounts, ensuring they are comfortable with CommentSold’s key features. They’ll remain in contact with that customer until they are successfully onboarded to ensure that they are confident in how the system works - everything from uploading products, to going live.
NOTE: At this time, we are only considering candidates located in the USA.
In this role, you will
- Shepherd new customers through their setup process within the CommentSold platform
- Immediately set appointments with new customers to ensure a smooth onboarding from start to finish, serving as their technical liaison
- Interact regularly with fairly complex software tools, including CommentSold, Intercom, App Status, HubSpot, Calendly, and Zoom
- Manage your time effectively, keeping a strong commitment to customer meetings and communicate regularly to ensure adoption of key features and confidence in the platform
- Create engaging communication flows to customers
- Build a positive relationship with the customer by communicating with them at least once a week via email or phone calls.
- After each engagement with the customer, create a follow up task in HubSpot to check in
- Document all interaction with the customer on their HubSpot account.
If you’re right for this role, you
- Have previous experience using the CommentSold platform (you can set up a new account, host a live sale from start to finish, load inventory, claim items, etc.)
- Have 2+ years of proven experience helping users on a technical platform, preferably a Saas platform
- Have experience conducting video demos with software customers
- Strong analytical skills combined with excellent time management and prioritization capabilities
- Ability to direct work independently with a bias towards action
- Extremely strong written and verbal communication skills
- Relevant industry experience in online retail, social commerce and/or inventory management is a plus
At CommentSold, you can work from anywhere thanks to the power of the internet - we put extra effort into our remote culture to ensure we exceed the engagement we all need. We value our team, and show that through competitive salaries and bonus opportunities. Health, dental, vision, and life insurance are available to all full-time employees.
Our platform serves the women’s retail space in a major way - and that’s no coincidence. We're creating a space for equality across the board, and we support folks of all identities and lifestyles in everything we do. Join CommentSold to live your best life — we’re always excited to grow our team’s perspective. #lovewhereyouwork