Mobile Engineering Lead
Welcome to the CS Fam
CommentSold is a social commerce platform that modernizes the way retailers connect to online shoppers, including hosting live sales events and managing day-to-day retail operations. Simply, we help online retailers do less and sell more.
Our team is dispersed throughout the US and Canada, which means we value the diversity and unique collaboration that’s fostered through a remote team. We work incredibly hard for our customers, and believe deeply in our platform’s value. We're a high energy, high growth team and we love to win.
Our Product team stays close to our customers, building the tools to deliver on our promise to make running their business easier. We make decisions fast, and priorities change as we adapt to the needs of our industry so we welcome folks that relish in the challenges of pace. We believe in quick iteration and in the moment feedback, so we can work collectively to build the best team and product.
NOTE: At this time, we are only considering candidates located in the USA.
In this role, you will
- Lead a team of mobile engineers, including iOS and Android development
- Solve for mobile growth challenges on the backend of our platform
- Make smart decisions on our mobile architecture as we continue to scale
- Solve problems for our clients end to end: work cross functionally to understand the opportunities in our mobile offerings
- Focus on outcomes above activity, and hold yourself and your team accountable to our ambitious goals
If you're right for this role, you
- Have expert knowledge in mobile development
- Understand UI and UX principles for mobile development on iOS and Android
- Have a strong intuition for mentorship, and invest in the growth of your team
- Have experience working on a largely scaled Saas platform
- Employ bias-to-action, understanding that we learn best when we see results
- Have professional experience with e-commerce or social commerce as a bonus
At CommentSold, you can work from anywhere thanks to the power of the internet - we put extra effort into our remote culture to ensure we exceed the engagement we all need. We value our team, and show that through competitive salaries and bonus opportunities. Health, dental, vision, and life insurance are available to all full-time employees.
Our platform serves the women’s retail space in a major way - and that’s no coincidence. We're creating a space for equality across the board, and we support folks of all identities and lifestyles in everything we do. Join CommentSold to live your best life — we’re always excited to grow our team’s perspective. #lovewhereyouwork