Tier 1 Support Specialist - Nights/Weekends
Customer Support /
Welcome to the CS Fam
CommentSold is a social commerce platform that modernizes the way retailers connect to online shoppers, including hosting live sales events and managing day-to-day retail operations. Simply, we help online retailers do less and sell more.
Our team is dispersed throughout the US and Canada, which means we value the diversity and unique collaboration that’s fostered through a remote team. We work incredibly hard for our customers, and believe deeply in our platform’s value. We're a high energy, high growth team and we love to win.
Our Tier 1 Support Specialists are excellent written communicators with a genuine motivation to help others. As the frontline communicators to our customers they're our best brand ambassadors and platform pros., walking them through the technical components of our platform.
We’re looking for folks to join our team who have experience providing technical support for web and mobile products with a strength in writing and expressing empathy through written communication. To be successful on our team, you must have a curiosity for new technologies, and a strong desire to help solve problems through excellent communication.
NOTE: At this time, we are only considering candidates located in the USA.
****We are specifically hiring for evening & weekend shifts****
In this role, you will
- own customer needs from start to finish when they reach out to CommentSold's Chat Support
- promptly respond to customer inquiries
- resolve customer complaints
- provide solutions, troubleshooting, and creative workarounds
- investigate product bugs/issues and track them to resolution
- document issue details, as well as solution/response in clear detail
- gain expert knowledge of our product
- guide users to utilize our key features
- contribute to the ongoing development and improvement of our product
- adeptly navigate our tools: Intercom, Slack, Canny, HubSpot, and Zendesk
If you're right for this role, you
- work well in an environment that's highly performance and metrics driven
- understand the importance of data integrity, and document like a pro
- are well versed in social platforms including Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter
- have expert writing skills with a keen understanding of grammatical standards
- employ bias to action in your problem-solving approach
At CommentSold, you can work from anywhere thanks to the power of the internet - we put extra effort into our remote culture to ensure we exceed the engagement we all need. We value our team, and show that through competitive salaries and bonus opportunities. Health, dental, vision, and life insurance are available to all full-time employees.
Our platform serves the women’s retail space in a major way - and that’s no coincidence. We're creating a space for equality across the board, and we support folks of all identities and lifestyles in everything we do. Join CommentSold to live your best life — we’re always excited to grow our team’s perspective. #lovewhereyouwork