FullStack/Backend Software Engineer
Welcome to the CS Fam
CommentSold is a social commerce platform that modernizes the way retailers connect to online shoppers, including hosting live sales events and managing day-to-day retail operations. Simply, we help online retailers do less and sell more.
Our team is dispersed throughout the US and Canada, which means we value the diversity and unique collaboration that’s fostered through a remote team. We work incredibly hard for our customers, and believe deeply in our platform’s value. We're a high energy, high growth team and we love to win.
Our Product team stays close to our customers, building the tools to deliver on our promise to make running their business easier. We make decisions fast, and priorities change as we adapt to the needs of our industry so we welcome folks that relish in the challenges of pace. We believe in quick iteration and in the moment feedback, so we can work collectively to build the best team and product.
We are actively hiring for multiple roles within our Backend teams with projects ranging from large scale feature development to backend systems engineering and customer focused problem solving.
NOTE: At this time, we are only considering candidates located in the USA.
In this role, you will
- Work on a wide range of problems within our core web application
- Focus on solving problems from both the customer facing and backend perspectives
- Gain a deep understanding of our product and become involved in driving out product implementation
- Join a rapidly growing technical team with the opportunity to take on both product and technical problems
If you're right for this role, you
- Have a strong understanding of core computer science principles
- Have professional experience with at least one MVC web framework (eg. Laravel, Rails, Django)
- Have very strong backend systems experience and web application development experience
- Experience working on a high scale or rapidly growing web application
- Are comfortable in a fast paced, pragmatic work environment
- Comfortable working with front end components
- Experience working in a remote team
At CommentSold, you can work from anywhere thanks to the power of the internet - we put extra effort into our remote culture to ensure we exceed the engagement we all need. We value our team, and show that through competitive salaries and bonus opportunities. Health, dental, vision, and life insurance are available to all full-time employees.
Our platform serves the women’s retail space in a major way - and that’s no coincidence. We're creating a space for equality across the board, and we support folks of all identities and lifestyles in everything we do. Join CommentSold to live your best life — we’re always excited to grow our team’s perspective. #lovewhereyouwork