Senior Full-stack Developer (.NET/Angular)
Operations, Platform & IT – Research & Development /
Companial R&D team is looking for a Senior full-stack developer to join a skilled team in Vilnius, Kaunas, or remote (within Lithuania). This team always strives for the best quality and uses the best practices and tools to achieve that. You are the right fit for us if you are eager to grow, improve yourself and improve existing things, innovate, and create new things for our customers.
If you like cross-culture organization, cutting-edge technologies, new challenges, and desire to make IT a better place, you are the person we are looking for!
What are you going to do
- Develop web applications using .NET (C#) and frontend (Angular) technologies (main focus is on back-end development),
- Evaluate new ideas for improvement, suggest solutions and the best practices for tasks,
- Ensure high quality using coding standards, test-driven development, and code reviews,
- Work in a team environment, teach, and learn as necessary.
What we expect from you
- 3+ year experience in backend development with .NET,
- Good spoken and written English,
- Willingness to share your knowledge and experience with your colleagues,
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team.
What is nice to have but not mandatory
- Experience working with DevOps,
- Experience developing on Microsoft Azure,
- Experience with Agile development practices.
What we offer
- Flexible working hours and location (remotely or work in our offices in Vilnius or Kaunas)
- Training & development opportunities
- A highly skilled international team working with the leading Microsoft-based technologies
- 2 additional business days of annual vacation
- Flex benefits bonus focused on health and wellbeing
- Life and risk insurance
- Health insurance package
- An informal and social working environment in a fast-growing international IT organization
- Annual team events
- 1 day per month for self-learning
- The salary range is 3000-6000 EUR Gross/month depending on your experience
Companial is the largest and fastest-growing international network of Microsoft Dynamics Partners. Companial supports its Dynamics Partners – Resellers, System Integrators, Service Providers, and ISVs – with business and technical services aimed at growing revenue, lowering costs, and improving customer satisfaction. We are an official SMB ERP Distributor; Indirect CSP Provider for Microsoft; a Microsoft ISV Development Center; and Gold Certified in Enterprise Resource Planning, Application Development and Cloud Platform.
Companial’s high-quality Microsoft Dynamics 365 upgrade, development, and migration services, together with its leading Microsoft Azure managed hosting service, helps Microsoft Partners offer better business value to their customers when delivering solutions on-premises and/or in the cloud. We are currently delivering and supporting over 1000 Dynamics Partners in more than 40 countries worldwide.