Partner Care Consultant
Operations, Platform & IT – Partner Care and Systems /
About the position
We are looking for an energetic and committed colleague in the role of Partner Care Consultant. You will be part of the Partner Care team, which provides support to our partners on all Microsoft (Dynamics) solutions. This support consists of creating content about new developments in the Microsoft ecosystem, resolving escalations, and assisting regions when the caseload is high.
- Create content and/or procedures for new developments in the ecosystem.
- Provide support to partners on escalated cases.
- Assist regions when case load is high.
- Provide support to partners when ordering licenses and placing orders in the Companial marketplace.
In this role, you will be part of the central team in the Netherlands which supports the localized teams throughout Europe and North America. To be successful in this position, you need to be a fantastic team player, accurate and client-focused. We offer an open and friendly environment, where everybody is happy to help and go the extra mile.
- Are a real team player but can work independently.
- Are Partner focused and like to be measured on partner satisfaction.
- Have prior experience within the Microsoft ecosystem.
- Are an easy writer and are not scared to create a good guide or process description.
- Have excellent communication skills in English and preferably also in Dutch.
- Can understand the complexity of MS licensing model. Including the Microsoft cloud model.
- Always aim for quality in your work by being complete, accurate, and punctual.
- Have a commercial drive and are service oriented.
- Have 3 years of relevant work experience.
You will be:
- Working in an ambitious, growing, young company with attractive and innovative services. You will have the opportunity to develop both personally and professionally whilst keeping our Partners at the core of everything you do!
- Participating in the further professionalization of our business processes.
- Offered attractive employment conditions in a dynamic and collegial environment.
- Flexible to work hybrid from home or from the office. The office location is the headquarters in Leusden, located on the beautiful and easily accessible Landgoed Leusderend.
$10,000 - $20,000 a year
Companial is the largest and fastest-growing international network of Microsoft Dynamics Partners.
Companial supports its Dynamics Partners – Resellers, System Integrators, Service Providers, and ISVs – with business and technical services aimed at growing revenue, lowering costs, and improving customer satisfaction. Companial is an official SMB ERP Distributor; Indirect CSP Provider for Microsoft; a Microsoft ISV Development Center; and Member of the Partners Advisory Council. Companial’s high-quality Microsoft Dynamics 365 upgrade, development, and migration services, together with its leading Microsoft Azure managed hosting service, helps Microsoft Partners offer better business value to their customers when delivering solutions on-premises and/or in the cloud. Companial is currently delivering and supporting over 1000 Dynamics Partners in more than 40 countries worldwide.