Quality Assurance Lead (Automation)
Operations, Platform & IT – Research & Development /
Companial R&D team is looking for a Quality Assurance Lead (Automation) to join a skilled team in Vilnius, Kaunas, or remote (within Lithuania). This team always strives for the best quality and uses the best practices and tools to achieve that. You are the right fit for us if you are eager to grow, improve yourself and improve existing things, innovate, and create new things for our customers.
If you like cross-culture organization, cutting-edge technologies, new challenges, and desire to make IT a better place, you are the person we are looking for!
What you are going to do
- Create and adjust existing test scripts for Companial Partner portal,
- Create and adjust existing automated tests for Companial Partner portal API as well E2E tests
- Test Companial Partner portal prior to release to Live and after release to Live,
- Manage testing process, assign tasks to testers, be responsible for final product quality,
- Take part in the decision-making process related to Portal improvements.
What we expect from you
- 2+ years of experience working as a software testing engineer,
- Creativity, out-of-the-box thinking,
- Attention to detail,
- Ability to self-learn,
- Good spoken and written English.
What is nice to have, but not required from you
- Experience creating automated tests,
- Experience working with DevOps,
- Knowledge of Microsoft Azure cloud,
- Experience with Agile development practices,
- Mentoring experience.
What we offer
- Flexible working hours and location (remotely or work in our offices in Vilnius or Kaunas)
- Training & development opportunities
- A highly skilled international team working with the leading Microsoft-based technologies
- 2 additional business days of annual vacation
- Flex benefits bonus focused on health and wellbeing
- Life and risk insurance
- The longer you work, the more bonuses you get (more additional annual vacation days, health insurance package)
- An informal and social working environment in a fast-growing international IT organization
- Annual team events
- 1 day per month for self-learning
- The salary range is 3000-4500 EUR Gross/month depending on your experience
Companial is the largest and fastest-growing international network of Microsoft Dynamics Partners.
Companial supports its Dynamics Partners – Resellers, System Integrators, Service Providers, and ISVs – with business and technical services aimed at growing revenue, lowering costs, and improving customer satisfaction. Companial is an official SMB ERP Distributor; Indirect CSP Provider for Microsoft; a Microsoft ISV Development Center; and Member of the Partners Advisory Council. Companial’s high-quality Microsoft Dynamics 365 upgrade, development, and migration services, together with its leading Microsoft Azure managed hosting service, helps Microsoft Partners offer better business value to their customers when delivering solutions on-premises and/or in the cloud. Companial is currently delivering and supporting over 1000 Dynamics Partners in more than 40 countries worldwide.