Dynamics AX/ D365 F&SCM Functional Consultant
Vilnius, Vilniaus /
Technical Services – Finance & Supply Chain Management Development /
Companial is a worldwide competence center providing innovative tools to help Microsoft Dynamics partners move their customers forward for more than 10 years already. Our services are used by hundreds of partners, thousands of customers across Europe, North America, Asia, and Australia.
Companial is looking for Functional Consultant who has experience and is eager to get even more of it in to the business applications of D365 Finance/ D365 Supply Chain/ D365 Commerce.
If you like cross-culture organization, cutting edge technologies, new challenges, and desire to make ERP IT a better place for Dynamics partners customers, you are the person we are looking for!
As a consultant you will be supporting projects, building solutions designs, managing the quality of the deliverables that we provide to our Dynamics partners and ISVs. As a consultant you will be responsible for ensuring Managed solutions and process quality at our partners customers
What you will do:
- Gather requirements from business process owners, perform gap/fit analysis, and provide functional solutions that adhere to industry best practices
- Work together with solution architects and provide possible solutions and estimates for identified gaps
- Design and configuration of core AX/ D365 F&SCM modules
- Newly built solutions and processes testing. Working with the development team to ensure the quality of the solution;
- Provide level 2 system support and able work with Microsoft support and implementation teams as required
- Locate and define new process improvement opportunities and lead the functional design process for GAPS in D365 F&SCM
- Develop documentation and conduct training across the standard D365 F&SCM modules
- Be able to navigate through dynamics entities and data structures to access relevant data and propose solutions for integrations with other systems or Data sources inside or outside of D365 F&SCM
- Act as technical project manager on some projects
- Gather functionality workshops and perform case studies for Companial partners
What we expect from you:
- As a person you like building good solutions, working with different people on different projects, learning new technologies, sharing your knowledge with your colleagues, and taking ownership of the satisfaction of your partners
- 2+ years of taking part in IT projects as an implementation or support consultant
- 1+ years of experience and a good understanding of the Dynamics 365 Finance and Operations entity model and platform architecture
- Flexibility to learn new functionalities/ modules/ business processes
- Good spoken and written communication skills in English
- Preferably certified in MB-300, MB-310 or MB-330
What we offer:
- A highly skilled and growing international team, where you can learn from each other, contribute your ideas, validate your competencies, and grow together
- Training and development opportunities (conferences, certifications, training)
- Possibility to work with the latest Microsoft ecosystem technologies
- An informal and social working environment in a fast-growing international IT organization
- Life and risk insurance
- The longer you stay with us, the more bonuses you get (more additional annual vacation days, health insurance package)
- Flexible working hours and location (remotely or work in our offices in Vilnius or Kaunas), Home office benefit
- Monthly salary range 3000 - 4500 Eur gross/month (depending on your seniority and experience level)
Companial is the largest and fastest-growing international network of Microsoft Dynamics Partners. Companial supports its Dynamics Partners – Resellers, System Integrators, Service Providers, and ISVs – with business and technical services aimed at growing revenue, lowering costs, and improving customer satisfaction. We are an official SMB ERP Distributor; Indirect CSP Provider for Microsoft; a Microsoft ISV Development Center; and Gold Certified in Enterprise Resource Planning, Application Development and Cloud Platform.
Companial’s high-quality Microsoft Dynamics 365 upgrade, development, and migration services, together with its leading Microsoft Azure managed hosting service, helps Microsoft Partners offer better business value to their customers when delivering solutions on-premises and/or in the cloud. We are currently delivering and supporting over 1000 Dynamics Partners in more than 40 countries worldwide.