Partner Success Manager
Operations, Platform & IT – Partner Care and Systems /
Companial is the largest and fastest-growing, international network of Microsoft Dynamics partners. We support our partners – Resellers and ISV’s – with services aimed at growing revenue, lowering costs, and improving profitability. We are an official Value Add SMB Distributor for Microsoft Dynamics and a Microsoft Indirect Provider. We currently support over 1.000 partners in 25 countries.
Read more on https://www.companial.com/
COMPANIAL in North America
Companial is just getting started in North America with an ambition to build a strong community of partners focused on Microsoft Business Applications. The North American region will have two key points of focus:
1. Developing the membership business in Canada by recruiting and enabling partners and providing support for their legacy (on-prem) Dynamics ERP licensing as well as providing a transactional platform for their CSP licensing via the Microsoft Indirect Provider program.
2. Developing the partner services business throughout Canada and the USA
Companial is unique in that our community of partners has one thing in common: a desire to promote and profit from Microsoft Business Applications such as Business Central, Sales/Customer Service, and Power Platform. It is our stated mission to be the most preferred community and center of expertise for every Dynamics professional in the world and to empower every Dynamics partner to exceed expectations. Our mission extends to inspiring and helping partners and their customers to make the digital transformation by focusing on Dynamics business applications with end-to-end sales, marketing, delivery, and technology services and tooling.
The North American business is the latest Companial region to be launched and the PartnerCare Consultant will be on the front line in supporting our partners' operational and Microsoft licensing issues.
About the Role
As a Partner Success Manager, you will help our growing community of partners succeed in building and developing their organizations. From small to larger partners, new and young, you will use your knowledge and expertise of Microsoft Business Applications and technologies to help accomplish their goals while driving further adoption of Companial services and membership and the provision of Microsoft licensing, support, and resources.
The Partner Success Manager's goal is to work with partners to drive, develop and grow their Microsoft practices and influencing and supporting greater customer outcomes through embracing Microsoft cloud technologies and Companial services as part of their business strategy.
The Partner Success Manager will have the following responsibilities
- Build a great team that shares the values of the company with the capability to meet or exceed company goals.
- Use your ability to influence business leaders to partner with Companial through compelling business value propositions.
- Researching organizations for a potential recruit. Build and manage a pipeline of potential new partners to recruit into the Companial membership program and achieve annual recruit target goals.
- Engage proactively with the Canada marketing manager and wider marketing team to support the development of campaigns to attract new partnering opportunities to support annual recruit goals.
- Have expertise with enterprise solutions and partners; leadership, sales, negotiation, organizational, creative, presentation, written and verbal communication skills.
- Have a good understanding of cloud technologies, transformation initiatives, cloud economic models, and ideally Microsoft solutions to create compelling propositions to partner with Companial.
- Good understanding of Microsoft Product and Licensing models and incentives.
- Use your expertise and knowledge to empower partners to map their individual business goals and align the best Companial Services to support.
- Provide first-class service to partners of all shapes and sizes, helping them to navigate their way through products, services, and organization.
- Support partners with the provision of Companial services to help identify new opportunities, close deals, and help to build on existing customer relationships.
- Support and grow existing partner programs that offer significant value to new and known partners such as Companial Marketplace.
- Working together as part of a great team, collaborate and share, educate and support.
Key Success Criteria
- Coach and build a top-performing and fully motivated North American organization.
- Inspire and inform Dynamics partners on technology services for accelerated revenue growth.
Ideal candidate profile
- > 5 years of managerial sales experience in a channel organization
- SaaS business software knowledge
- Experience developing and managing a high-performing sales and marketing team
- English in writing and speech
- Experience with Microsoft cloud solutions (Dynamics NAV/AX, Business Central SaaS, Customer Engagement, Power Platform, , Office365)
- Good understanding and enforcing a local team culture whilst also understanding ways of operating, legislation, contracts
- Solid relationship builder with a strong customer-centric attitude
- Strong communication and team management skills
- Excellent negotiation skills (win-win attitude)
- Analytical skills with a problem-solving attitude
- Availability to travel as needed
- Educational background (preferably Masters Degree)
- Personal charisma
- Strong leadership
- Goal focused
- KPI driven
- "Informal" in a good way
Why you should join
- A highly skilled and constantly expanding international team, where you can learn from each other, contribute your ideas, validate your competencies, and grow together
- Training and development opportunities (global conferences, training courses, business trips, etc)
- Trips to meet the team
- The best internal events cause we know how to balance work and fun (team buildings, winter/summer parties, innovation days, kayak trips, etc.)
- Best people with different hobbies and who always ready to help
- You will be building something unique within Canada
- You will be transforming Dynamics partners from on-premise to the cloud in innovative ways with unique services
- You will be maintaining or building a strong network with the partner community and within Microsoft for future career opportunities
- You will be part of a dynamic organization with influence and understanding of all market characteristics
In a market where transformation towards cloud-based solutions is already happening lies a unique opportunity for Companial to inspire and support Dynamics partners with the migration from on-premises solutions to Software as a Service. Companial’s scalable digital transformation services provide cost-efficient and quicker migration with as much automation as possible. This brings a competitive edge for Dynamics partners who want to gain market share.
Companial also has a number of unique service offerings to the Dynamics partner channel. The main goal is to support Dynamics partners in their digital transformation to the cloud and therefore enabling them to grow their Microsoft Dynamics business. This huge growth potential is expected to be developed further by the North American Regional Lead.