Dynamics CRM/ Power Platform Consulting Architect (Valencia)
Technical Services team in Spain – Power Platform & Dynamics CRM /
Companial is a worldwide competence center providing innovative tools to help Microsoft Dynamics partners move their customers forward for more than 10 years already. Our services are used by hundreds of partners, thousands of customers across Europe, North America, Asia, and Australia.
Companial is looking for a Dynamics CRM/ Power Platform Consulting Architect in Valencia with extensive experience and desire to help Microsoft partners design and implement future-proven Dynamics CRM and Power Platform solutions.
If you like cross-culture organization, cutting edge technologies, new challenges, and desire to make IT a better place, you are the person we are looking for!
You will need to create, deliver training, and provide architectural consultations for partners. Audit and review Architectures designed by partners themselves. Facilitate technical workshops. Participate in a technical presales process or design Proof-of-concept to propose an architectural solution. Assist technical teams with architectural decisions.
Key position responsibilities include the following:
- Go hand in hand with the latest Dynamics CRM / Power Platform technologies by learning and sharing it with the community
- Create new training materials for consultants and developers as well as deliver existing ones in online or face to face environments
- Deliver consulting sessions for a partners to help them remove blockers or define quality architecture designs
- Take part in technical presales process, proposing architectural ideas and running Proof-of-concept implementations
- Facilitate technical workshops to scope development, upgrade, migration, or integration projects
- Assist technical teams with architectural decisions
What we expect from you:
- As a person you like building good solutions, working with different people on different projects, learning new technologies, sharing your knowledge with your colleagues, and taking ownership of the satisfaction of your clients
- 5+ years of experience in consultancy or development of Dynamics 365 and Power Platform solutions, being involved in a leading role and architectural decisions
- 5+ years of experience in customer facing roles with experience in presenting, negotiating technical solutions with technical and business stakeholders
- Experience in delivering technical trainings
- Good understanding of the Dynamics 365 CRM Apps (Sales, Customer Service, Field Service, etc.) data model, processes
- Good understanding of Power Platform architecture including Dataverse, Power Automate, Power Apps, Power App Portals, AI Builder, Power BI, etc. Azure PaaS (Logic Apps, Functions, API Management, etc.) knowledge would be beneficial
- Good spoken and written communication skills in English
- Certified in several of Dynamics 365/CRM and Power Platform technologies (MB2-706..MB2-719, MB-200..MB-260, MB-400, PL-100, DA-100, PL-200, PL-400, …)
- Currently certified in MB-600, PL-600 or aiming for it
- Development experience, ability to understand code and discuss requirements with developers and troubleshoot the code
What we offer:
- A highly skilled and constantly expanding international team, where you can learn from each other, contribute your ideas, validate your competencies, and grow together
- Training and development opportunities (global conferences, training courses, business trips, etc)
- Great conditions for work: an informal environment, flexible hours, and the possibility to work remotely
- Trips to meet the team
- The best internal events cause we know how to balance work and fun (team buildings, winter/summer parties, innovation days, kayak trips, etc.)
- Best people with different hobbies and who always ready to help
- Annual salary depending on your experience from 48.000 to 60.000 EUR gross
Companial is the largest and fastest-growing international network of Microsoft Dynamics Partners. Companial supports its Dynamics Partners – Resellers, System Integrators, Service Providers, and ISVs – with business and technical services aimed at growing revenue, lowering costs, and improving customer satisfaction. We are an official SMB ERP Distributor; Indirect CSP Provider for Microsoft; a Microsoft ISV Development Center; and Gold Certified in Enterprise Resource Planning, Application Development and Cloud Platform.
Companial’s high-quality Microsoft Dynamics 365 upgrade, development, and migration services, together with its leading Microsoft Azure managed hosting service, helps Microsoft Partners offer better business value to their customers when delivering solutions on-premises and/or in the cloud. We are currently delivering and supporting over 1000 Dynamics Partners in more than 40 countries worldwide.