Senior Dynamics AX/D365 Finance & Supply Chain Management Developer
Vilnius, Vilniaus /
Technical Services – Finance & Supply Chain Management Development /
Companial is a worldwide competence center providing innovative tools to help Microsoft Dynamics partners move their customers forward for more than 10 years already. Our services are used by hundreds of partners, and thousands of customers across Europe, North America, Asia, and Australia.
We are looking for an experienced Microsoft Dynamics AX /Finance & Supply Chain Management developer in Valencia to add to our large Finance & Supply Chain Management team. As a developer, you will be taking a role in complex projects and managing the quality of the development deliverables that we provide to our partners and ISVs.
As a person, you will be building solutions of high quality, working with different people on different projects and cultures, learning new technologies, sharing the knowledge with your colleagues, and taking ownership of client and colleague satisfaction.
Key position responsibilities
- Developing customizations for business logic for Microsoft Dynamics 365 Finance & Supply Chain Management and previous Microsoft Dynamics AX versions
- Extending Microsoft Dynamics 365 Finance & Supply Chain Management solutions according to functional design documentation
- Technical documentation preparation and solution architecture
- Participating in Microsoft Dynamics 365 Finance & Supply Chain Management/AX upgrade projects, including: merging the code between different AX versions, data migration of databases, testing and suggesting future improvements
- Design and development of reports for D365 Finance & Supply Chain Management/AX based on MS SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS) technology
What we expect from you
- More than 4 years of development experience with Microsoft Dynamics AX
- Good functional knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics D365 Finance & Supply Chain Management/AX standard solutions
- Basic knowledge of accounting standards would be an advantage
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft SQL server implementation and maintenance
- Good spoken and written English
- Willingness to share your knowledge and experience with your colleagues
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team
- Good communication skills
What we offer
- A highly skilled and growing international team, where you can learn from each other, contribute your ideas, validate your competencies, and grow together
- Training and development opportunities (conferences, certifications, training)
- Always keeping an eye on and proposing to partners the latest Microsoft ecosystem technologies
- An informal and social working environment in a fast-growing international IT organization
- Additional business days of annual vacation
- Life and risk insurance
- The longer you work, the more bonuses you get (more additional annual vacation days, health insurance package)
- Flexible working hours and location (remotely or work in our offices in Vilnius or Kaunas), home office benefit
- Flex benefits bonus focused on health and wellbeing
- The salary range for this position is 3300-4500 Eur gross/month (depending on your seniority and experience level)
Companial is the largest and fastest-growing international network of Microsoft Dynamics Partners. Companial supports its Dynamics Partners – Resellers, System Integrators, Service Providers, and ISVs – with business and technical services aimed at growing revenue, lowering costs, and improving customer satisfaction. We are an official SMB ERP Distributor; Indirect CSP Provider for Microsoft; a Microsoft ISV Development Center; and Gold Certified in Enterprise Resource Planning, Application Development and Cloud Platform.
Companial’s high-quality Microsoft Dynamics 365 upgrade, development, and migration services, together with its leading Microsoft Azure managed hosting service, helps Microsoft Partners offer better business value to their customers when delivering solutions on-premises and/or in the cloud. We are currently delivering and supporting over 1000 Dynamics Partners in more than 40 countries worldwide.