Lead NAV/Business Central developer (Valencia)
Technical Services team in Spain – Business Central /
Companial is a unique place where creativity and innovation is core to who we are and what we will be in the future. Where you can have new ideas everyday and work with your colleagues to bring them to life. We work together, help each other and our clients, the Microsoft Dynamics partners across Europe, North America, Asia, and Australia.
The Companial Engineering team is touching the latest global technologies (Visual Studio Code AL language, Extensions, DevOps, PowerPlatform), being one of very few Microsoft ISV Development Centers we have direct consulting with Microsoft and receive the latest news and training on new technologies prior other Microsoft partners.
Companial is looking for a Lead Business Central developer based in Valencia to add to our large international NAV/Business Central team.
If you like cross-culture organization, cutting edge technologies, new challenges, and desire to make IT a better place, you are the person we are looking for!
- Lead upgrade and development projects that we provide to our partners and ISVs
- Be a part of diverse upgrade and development projects to improve the business of Microsoft Partners without directly communicating with the end-customers
- Create architecture for the solution development
- Develop Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central extensions using AL language
- Work with Microsoft Dynamics NAV/365 Business Central on-prem and SaaS solutions
- Go hand in hand with the latest global technologies (Visual Studio Code AL language, Extensions, DevOps, Power Platform)
- Implement your ideas, constantly improve and grow
- Have 5+ years of development experience with Microsoft Dynamics NAV/Business Central
- Have at least 1 year of experience working with Business Central extensions and Visual Studio Code AL language
- Experience leading development or upgrade projects with multiple developers
- Have basic knowledge of DevOps and Git
- Have a basic knowledge of PowerShell
- Can speak and write in English
- Are willing to share your knowledge and experience with your colleagues
- Able to work in a team as well as individually
This is what we offer:
- A highly skilled and constantly expanding international team, where you can learn from each other, contribute your ideas, validate your competencies, and grow together
- Training and development opportunities (global conferences, training courses, business trips, etc)
- Great conditions for work: an informal environment, flexible hours, and the possibility to work remotely
- Trips to meet the team
- The best internal events cause we know how to balance work and fun (team buildings, winter/summer parties, innovation days, kayak trips, etc.)
- Best people with different hobbies and who always ready to help
- Annual salary depending on your experience from 36.000 to 60.000 EUR gross
Companial is the largest and fastest-growing international network of Microsoft Dynamics Partners. Companial supports its Dynamics Partners – Resellers, System Integrators, Service Providers, and ISVs – with business and technical services aimed at growing revenue, lowering costs, and improving customer satisfaction. We are an official SMB ERP Distributor; Indirect CSP Provider for Microsoft; a Microsoft ISV Development Center; and Gold Certified in Enterprise Resource Planning, Application Development and Cloud Platform.
Companial’s high-quality Microsoft Dynamics 365 upgrade, development, and migration services, together with its leading Microsoft Azure managed hosting service, helps Microsoft Partners offer better business value to their customers when delivering solutions on-premises and/or in the cloud. We are currently delivering and supporting over 1000 Dynamics Partners in more than 40 countries worldwide.