Dynamics 365 CRM/Power Platform Technical Consultant (Valencia)
Technical Services team in Spain – Power Platform & Dynamics CRM /
Companial is a worldwide competence center providing innovative tools to help Microsoft Dynamics partners move their customers forward for more than 10 years already. Our services are used by hundreds of partners, thousands of customers across Europe, North America, Asia, and Australia.
Companial is looking for a Technical Consultant in Valencia who has experience and is eager to get even more of it in customizing and extending Microsoft Power Platform and Dynamics 365 CRM solutions.
If you like cross-culture organization, cutting edge technologies, new challenges, and desire to make IT a better place, you are the person we are looking for!
As a technical consultant you will be running projects and managing the quality of the deliverables that we provide to our partners and ISVs.
Key position responsibilities include the following:
- Collecting technical requirements from business/product owners
- Performing fit-gap analysis
- Proposing solutions for implementation within Dynamics 365 CRM and Power Platform
- Proposing solutions for integrations with other systems or Data sources inside or outside of Power Platform
- Creating Customizations / Configuration for Dynamics 365 CRM Apps and Power Platform to satisfy collected requirements
What we expect from you:
- As a person you like building good solutions, working with different people on different projects, learning new technologies, sharing your knowledge with your colleagues, and taking ownership of the satisfaction of your clients
- 3+ years of taking part in IT projects as a consultant, data/database analyst, test automation engineer or developer
- 1+ years of experience and good understanding of the Dynamics 365 CRM Apps (Sales, Customer Service, etc.) entity model and platform architecture
- Knowledge of Microsoft Power Platform, especially Power Apps and Power Automate
- Good spoken and written communication skills in English
- Preferably certified in MB2-716, MB-200 or PL-200
- Development experience, ability to understand code and discuss requirements with developers or troubleshoot code issues would be an advantage
What we offer:
- A highly skilled and constantly expanding international team, where you can learn from each other, contribute your ideas, validate your competencies, and grow together
- Training and development opportunities
- Great conditions for work: an informal environment, flexible hours, and the possibility to work remotely
- Trips to meet the team
- The best internal events cause we know how to balance work and fun (team buildings, winter/summer parties, innovation days, kayak trips, etc.)
- Best people with different hobbies and who always ready to help
- Annual salary depending on your experience from 24.000 to 42.000 EUR gross
Companial is the largest and fastest-growing international network of Microsoft Dynamics Partners. Companial supports its Dynamics Partners – Resellers, System Integrators, Service Providers, and ISVs – with business and technical services aimed at growing revenue, lowering costs, and improving customer satisfaction. We are an official SMB ERP Distributor; Indirect CSP Provider for Microsoft; a Microsoft ISV Development Center; and Gold Certified in Enterprise Resource Planning, Application Development and Cloud Platform.
Companial’s high-quality Microsoft Dynamics 365 upgrade, development, and migration services, together with its leading Microsoft Azure managed hosting service, helps Microsoft Partners offer better business value to their customers when delivering solutions on-premises and/or in the cloud. We are currently delivering and supporting over 1000 Dynamics Partners in more than 40 countries worldwide.