Experienced NAV/Business Central developer (Valencia)
Technical Services team in Spain – Business Central /
Companial is a unique place where creativity and innovation is core to who we are and what we will be in the future. Where you can have new ideas everyday and work with your colleagues to bring them to life. We work together, help each other and our clients, the Microsoft Dynamics partners across Europe, North America, Asia, and Australia.
The Companial Engineering team is touching the latest global technologies (Visual Studio Code AL language, Extensions, DevOps, PowerPlatform), being one of very few Microsoft ISV Development Centers we have direct consulting with Microsoft and receive the latest news and training on new technologies prior other Microsoft partners.
Companial is looking for an experienced Microsoft Dynamics NAV/Business Central developer to add to our large NAV/Business Central team in Valencia.
If you like cross-culture organization, cutting edge technologies, new challenges, and desire to make IT a better place, you are the person we are looking for!
What you are going to do:
- As an experienced developer you will be participating in upgrade and development projects only for Microsoft partners, without direct communication to end customers
- Developing Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central extensions with AL language according to technical documentation
- Participating in upgrade projects from various Microsoft Dynamics NAV/ 365 Business Central versions to newest Business Central version on-prem and SaaS
What we expect from you:
- More than 3 years of development experience with Microsoft Dynamics NAV/Business Central
- Decent knowledge of MS NAV/Business Central functionality
- Basic knowledge of PowerShell
- Good spoken and written English
- Willingness to share your knowledge and experience with your colleagues
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team
What we offer:
- A highly skilled and constantly expanding international team, where you can learn from each other, contribute your ideas, validate your competencies, and grow together
- Training and development opportunities (global conferences, training courses, business trips, etc)
- Great conditions for work: an informal environment, flexible hours, and the possibility to work remotely
- Trips to meet the team
- The best internal events cause we know how to balance work and fun (team buildings, winter/summer parties, innovation days, kayak trips, etc.)
- Best people with different hobbies and who always ready to help
- Annual salary depending on your experience from 20.000 to 40.000 EUR gross
Companial is the largest and fastest-growing international network of Microsoft Dynamics Partners. Companial supports its Dynamics Partners – Resellers, System Integrators, Service Providers, and ISVs – with business and technical services aimed at growing revenue, lowering costs, and improving customer satisfaction. We are an official SMB ERP Distributor; Indirect CSP Provider for Microsoft; a Microsoft ISV Development Center; and Gold Certified in Enterprise Resource Planning, Application Development and Cloud Platform.
Companial’s high-quality Microsoft Dynamics 365 upgrade, development, and migration services, together with its leading Microsoft Azure managed hosting service, helps Microsoft Partners offer better business value to their customers when delivering solutions on-premises and/or in the cloud. We are currently delivering and supporting over 1000 Dynamics Partners in more than 40 countries worldwide.