Partner Success Manager GB&I)
Pontypridd, UK /
Sales & Partner Engagement – Partner Success /
About the position
How would you like to support British companies who are supporting the back-bone of the British economy?
That might sound overly grand, but it's not. So many businesses, some you have heard of many you haven't, use Microsoft Dynamics to make sure their business is keeping up to speed with the pace of life! Can you keep up?
Use your personable skills and inquisitive traits to dive into the problems your smart clients are trying to solve, be that person who solves every problem which comes across your desk. Be the PSM - Partner Success Manager!
Microsoft Dynamics is the core at what Companial support. Being the Yoda for our Partners of Jedi's, it is you who you will be supporting and ensuring there is a smooth transition fighting evil; complication and problems.
You'll be joining a team of fun and very experienced Microsoft (MS) Professionals, so if your background is MS, you'll be in great company. If not, but you wish to have a future in MS...also great company.
This position is arriving from Growth; a recent merger or two, new enthusiastic team member's, new partners etc.
Your predecessor has moved internally up and into a new region. Come and talk with us..
Responsibilities include but are not limited to
- Managing and supporting the existing QBS partners, based on partner’s Service Level and future potential to QBS
- Extending the partner channel by adding partners. (only in Regions without dedicated Recruitment) ▪
- Increasing the average partner margin by means of the paid QBS services, and realisation of an increase of the annual license & subscription turnover.
- Consult partner to grow their business and how to adapt to new market requirements and opportunities.
- Account management, regularly aligning with partners.
- Overseeing, supporting and correctly interpreting the deals pipeline.
- Opportunity coaching for strategic sales qualified leads
- Being a trusted adviser and business sparring coach for the partners.
- Keeping knowledge of new Microsoft developments and existing and new offerings and services within QBS.
- Informing partners about new developments within Microsoft, the industry and new QBS services, and assessing with partners where QBS could be of added value.
- Report back market and partner intelligence around trends, challenges and new opportunities.
- At least 5 years of relevant work experience. ▪
- Experience in the IT industry and partner driven organisations
- Good command of the English language, both orally and in writing
You will be working in an ambitious company with attractive and innovative services. Freedom, space for development, the business partners and responsibility are core.
You get the chance to participate in the further professionalization of our business processes.
We offer attractive employment conditions in a dynamic and team orientated environment.
Interested? Send a letter of application and CV to email@example.com
Companial is the largest and fastest-growing international network of Microsoft Dynamics Partners. Companial supports its Dynamics Partners – Resellers, System Integrators, Service Providers, and ISVs – with business and technical services aimed at growing revenue, lowering costs, and improving customer satisfaction. We are an official SMB ERP Distributor; Indirect CSP Provider for Microsoft; a Microsoft ISV Development Center; and Gold Certified in Enterprise Resource Planning, Application Development and Cloud Platform.
Companial’s high-quality Microsoft Dynamics 365 upgrade, development, and migration services, together with its leading Microsoft Azure managed hosting service, helps Microsoft Partners offer better business value to their customers when delivering solutions on-premises and/or in the cloud. We are currently delivering and supporting over 1000 Dynamics Partners in more than 40 countries worldwide.