Partner Care Consultant
Operations, Platform & IT – Partner Care and Systems /
Companial is the largest and fastest-growing, international network of Microsoft Dynamics partners. We support our partners – Resellers and ISV’s – with services aimed at growing revenue, lowering costs, and improving profitability. We are an official Value Add SMB Distributor for Microsoft Dynamics and a Microsoft Indirect Provider. We currently support over 1.000 partners in 25 countries.
Read more on https://www.companial.com/
COMPANIAL in North America
Companial is just getting started in North America with an ambition to build a strong community of partners focused on Microsoft Business Applications. The North American region will have two key points of focus:
1. Developing the membership business in Canada by recruiting and enabling partners and providing support for their legacy (on-prem) Dynamics ERP licensing as well as providing a transactional platform for their CSP licensing via the Microsoft Indirect Provider program.
2. Developing the partner services business throughout Canada and the USA
Companial is unique in that our community of partners has one thing in common: a desire to promote and profit from Microsoft Business Applications such as Business Central, Sales/Customer Service, and Power Platform. It is our stated mission to be the most preferred community and center of expertise for every Dynamics professional in the world and to empower every Dynamics partner to exceed expectations. Our mission extends to inspiring and helping partners and their customers to make the digital transformation by focusing on Dynamics business applications with end-to-end sales, marketing, delivery, and technology services and tooling.
The North American business is the latest Companial region to be launched and the PartnerCare Consultant will be on the front line in supporting our partners' operational and Microsoft licensing issues.
About the Role
You will be part of the Partner Care team, which provides dedicated support to our partners. Your focus within this team will be dedicated to the Canadian and US partner community. We handle a wide variety of queries regarding Microsoft licensing, products, and services. In particular, we facilitate the ordering of Microsoft and associated software and cloud services. From small to larger partners, new and young, you will use your knowledge and expertise of Microsoft Business Applications and technologies to help accomplish their goals.
The Partner Care Consultant will have the following responsibilities
- Build a great team that shares the values of the company with the capability to meet or exceed company goals
- Contribute to the team in getting the job done in all countries together
- Provide support to partners regarding Microsoft Dynamics questions
- Provide support to partners when ordering licenses and placing orders in the Microsoft and Companial platforms
- Take ownership of managing your own support queries
- Take responsibility for escalating queries where needed
- Inform partners correctly and in a timely manner about the progress of submitted cases
- Onboarding of new North American Partners from an operational standpoint
- Manage content for the North American region
- Publish content through Companial digital and social media channels to help educate the wider partner community
Key Success Criteria
- A highly engaged and satisfied partner community, we focus on maintaining a very Net Promoter Score within our partner community
- Inspire and inform Dynamics partners on the latest product and licensing news for accelerated revenue growth.
Ideal candidate profile
- SaaS business software knowledge
- Experience developing and managing a high-performing sales and marketing team
- High quality English in writing and speech
- Experience with Microsoft cloud solutions
- Organize and prioritize your own workload
- Solid relationship builder with a strong customer-centric attitude
- Strong communication skills
- Analytical skills with a problem-solving attitude
- Based within commuting distance of Toronto
- Team player
- "Informal" in a good way
Why you should join
- A highly skilled and constantly expanding international team, where you can learn from each other, contribute your ideas, validate your competencies, and grow together
- Training and development opportunities (global conferences, training courses, business trips, etc)
- Trips to meet the team
- The best internal events cause we know how to balance work and fun (team buildings, winter/summer parties, innovation days, kayak trips, etc.)
- Best people with different hobbies and who always ready to help
- You will be part of something unique from the ground up
- Seeing people succeed and being part of that success
- You want to build a career in Microsoft Business Applications
In a market where transformation towards cloud-based solutions is already happening lies a unique opportunity for Companial to inspire and support Dynamics partners with the migration from on-premises solutions to Software as a Service. Companial’s scalable digital transformation services provide cost-efficient and quicker migration with as much automation as possible. This brings a competitive edge for Dynamics partners who want to gain market share.
Companial also has a number of unique service offerings to the Dynamics partner channel. The main goal is to support Dynamics partners in their digital transformation to the cloud and therefore enabling them to grow their Microsoft Dynamics business. This huge growth potential is expected to be developed further by the North American Regional Lead.