Vilnius, Vilniaus /
Technical Services – Power Platform & Dynamics CRM /
Companial is Microsoft’s Inner Circle member and a worldwide competence center providing innovative tools to help Microsoft Dynamics partners move their customers forward for more than 10 years already. Our services are used by more than thousands of Microsoft partners across Europe, North America, Asia, and Australia.
If you like cross-culture organization, cutting-edge technologies, new challenges, and desire to make IT a better place, you are the person we are looking for!
Companial is looking for a Technical Consultant who has the good knowledge and skills in customizing and extending Microsoft Power Platform and Dynamics 365 CRM solutions and is eager to get even more of it.
As a technical consultant, you will run and lead projects and manage the quality of the deliverables that we provide to our partners and ISVs.
Key position responsibilities include the following:
- Collecting technical requirements from business/product owners
- Performing fit-gap analysis
- Proposing solutions for implementation within Dynamics 365 CRM, Power Platform and Microsoft Azure areas
- Proposing solutions for integrations with other systems or Data sources inside or outside of Power Platform
- Creating Customizations / Configuration for Dynamics 365 CRM Apps and Power Platform to meet collected requirements
What we expect from you:
- As a person you like building good solutions, working with different people on different projects, learning new technologies, sharing your knowledge with your colleagues, and taking ownership of the satisfaction of your clients
- 3+ years of taking part in IT projects as a consultant, data/database analyst, test automation engineer or developer
- 1+ years of experience and good understanding of the Dynamics 365 CRM Apps (Sales, Customer Service, etc.) entity model and platform architecture
- Knowledge of Microsoft Power Platform, especially Power Apps and Power Automate
- Good spoken and written communication skills in English
- Preferably certified in MB2-716, MB-200 or PL-200
- Development experience, ability to understand code and discuss requirements with developers or troubleshoot code issues would be an advantage
What we offer:
- A highly skilled and growing international team, where you can learn from each other, contribute your ideas, validate your competencies, and grow together
- Training and development opportunities (conferences, certifications, Pluralsight subscription)
- Always keeping an eye and proposing partners the latest Microsoft ecosystem technologies
- An informal and social working environment in a fast-growing international IT organization
- Additional business days of annual vacation
- Life and risk insurance
- The longer you work, the more bonuses you get (more additional annual vacation days, health insurance package)
- Flexible working hours and location (remotely or work in our offices in Vilnius or Kaunas), home office benefit
- Flex benefits bonus focused on health and wellbeing
- Annual team events
- Nice office with leisure zone (pool table, foosball table, table tennis, PlayStation, library)
- The salary range for this position is 2000-3500 Eur GROSS / month (depending on your seniority and experience level)
Companial is the largest and fastest-growing international network of Microsoft Dynamics Partners.
Companial supports its Dynamics Partners – Resellers, System Integrators, Service Providers, and ISVs – with business and technical services aimed at growing revenue, lowering costs, and improving customer satisfaction. Companial is an official SMB ERP Distributor; Indirect CSP Provider for Microsoft; a Microsoft ISV Development Center; and Member of the Partners Advisory Council. Companial’s high-quality Microsoft Dynamics 365 upgrade, development, and migration services, together with its leading Microsoft Azure managed hosting service, helps Microsoft Partners offer better business value to their customers when delivering solutions on-premises and/or in the cloud. Companial is currently delivering and supporting over 1000 Dynamics Partners in more than 40 countries worldwide.