Talent Acquisition Manager
Vilnius, Vilniaus /
Finance, HR, Legal – HR /
Companial is a unique place where creativity and innovation is core to who we are and what we will be in the future. Where you can have new ideas every day and work with your colleagues to bring them to life. We work together, help each other and our clients, the Microsoft Dynamics partners across Europe, North America, Asia, and Australia.
HR team in Lithuania is looking for an experienced Talent Acquisition professional to help our company find and retain future colleagues. You will be entrusted with an ongoing quest to discover talent, build employer brand and ensure positive candidate experience. You can join us in Vilnius or Kaunas office.
What you are going to do:
- Develop talent acquisition strategies and hiring plans for with focus on Technical services team mostly in Lithuania
- Build strong partnerships with Hiring managers, provide consulting support regarding recruitment process
- Perform active search to fill open positions and anticipate future hiring needs
- Plan and conduct full-lifecycle recruitment process
- Lead employment branding activities
- Possibility to participate in employee retention, development and other HR projects
What we expect from you:
- +3 years of experience as Talent Acquisition manager (IT field is a big plus)
- Experience in full-cycle recruitment, sourcing and employer branding activities
- Excellent English skills
- Good facilitation, verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills
What we offer:
- An informal and social working environment in a fast-growing international IT organization
- Possibility to combine the work in the office and remotely, home office benefit
- Training and development opportunities
- Additional days of annual vacation
- Flex benefits bonus focused on health and wellbeing
- Life and risk insurance
- Flexible working hours
- Monthly salary range from 2500EUR to 3500EUR gross (salary offer depends on candidate ‘s professional experience, knowledge and competencies)
Companial is the largest and fastest-growing international network of Microsoft Dynamics Partners.
Companial supports its Dynamics Partners – Resellers, System Integrators, Service Providers, and ISVs – with business and technical services aimed at growing revenue, lowering costs, and improving customer satisfaction. Companial is an official SMB ERP Distributor; Indirect CSP Provider for Microsoft; a Microsoft ISV Development Center; and Member of the Partners Advisory Council. Companial’s high-quality Microsoft Dynamics 365 upgrade, development, and migration services, together with its leading Microsoft Azure managed hosting service, helps Microsoft Partners offer better business value to their customers when delivering solutions on-premises and/or in the cloud. Companial is currently delivering and supporting over 1000 Dynamics Partners in more than 40 countries worldwide.