Sales & Partner Engagement – Regional Sales /
Companial is the largest and fastest-growing, international network of Microsoft Dynamics partners. We support our partners – Resellers and ISV’s – with services aimed at growing revenue, lowering costs, and improving profitability. We are an official Value Add SMB Distributor for Microsoft Dynamics and a Microsoft Indirect Provider. We currently support over 1.000 partners in 25 countries.
Read more on https://www.companial.com/
COMPANIAL in North America
Companial is just getting started in North America with an ambition to build a strong community of partners focused on Microsoft Business Applications. The North American region will have two key points of focus:
1. Developing the membership business in Canada by recruiting and enabling partners and providing support for their legacy (on-prem) Dynamics ERP licensing as well as providing a transactional platform for their CSP licensing via the Microsoft Indirect Provider program.
2. Developing the partner services business throughout Canada and the USA
Companial is unique in that our community of partners has one thing in common: a desire to promote and profit from Microsoft Business Applications such as Business Central, Sales/Customer Service, and Power Platform. It is our stated mission to be the most preferred community and center of expertise for every Dynamics professional in the world and to empower every Dynamics partner to exceed expectations. Our mission extends to inspiring and helping partners and their customers to make the digital transformation by focusing on Dynamics business applications with end-to-end sales, marketing, delivery, and technology services and tooling.
About the Role
As the Marketing Manager for North America, you will help your team members attract, recruit and educate our growing community of partners. From small to larger partners, new and young, you will use your marketing knowledge and expertise to help accomplish their goals while driving further adoption of Companial services and membership and the provision of Microsoft licensing, support, and resources.
The Marketing Manager will have the following responsibilities
- Creation of local marketing plan covering:
- Execution of the marketing plan by initiating and implementing online and offline marketing activities including local website management and Companial’s social media presence and impact
- Perform marketing consultancy to partners
- Monitoring and measuring on results of marketing activities
- Global activities and projects as agreed individually – joint Marketing Team responsibility (global events, emailings, designs and such)
- Working together as part of a great team, collaborate and share, educate and support.
- Identifying and managing local marketing service providers
Community service to our partners – keeping partners happy
Marketing Service delivery to partners – internal and external
New partner recruitment
Key Success Criteria
- Maintain the highest possible Net Promoter Score (NPS) through Ensure Companial partners are the most up to date partners
- New partners joining the community
- Membership and Technical services consumption
Ideal candidate profile
- > 5 years B2B marketing experience, preferred in a vendor or alliance channel role
- SaaS business software market knowledge
- English in writing and speech
- Solid relationship builder with a strong customer-centric attitude
- Strong communication and team working skills
- Excellent negotiation skills (win-win attitude)
- Analytical skills with a problem-solving attitude
- Availability to travel as needed
- Educational background preferably Master's Degree.
- Team focused
- “Informal” in a good way
Why you should join
- A highly skilled and constantly expanding international team, where you can learn from each other, contribute your ideas, validate your competencies, and grow together
- Training and development opportunities (global conferences, training courses, business trips, etc)
- Trips to meet the team
- The best internal events cause we know how to balance work and fun (team buildings, winter/summer parties, innovation days, kayak trips, etc.)
- Best people with different hobbies and who always ready to help
- You will be part of something unique from the ground up
- Seeing people succeed and being part of that success
- You will be building something unique within Canada
- You will be transforming Dynamics partners from on-premise to the cloud in innovative ways with unique services
- You will be maintaining or building a strong network with the partner community and within Microsoft for future career opportunities
- You will be part of a dynamic organization with influence and understanding of all market characteristics
In a market where transformation towards cloud-based solutions is already happening lies a unique opportunity for Companial to inspire and support Dynamics partners with the migration from on-premises solutions to Software as a Service. Companial’s scalable digital transformation services provide cost-efficient and quicker migration with as much automation as possible. This brings a competitive edge for Dynamics partners who want to gain market share.
Companial also has a number of unique service offerings to the Dynamics partner channel. The main goal is to support Dynamics partners in their digital transformation to the cloud and therefore enabling them to grow their Microsoft Dynamics business. This huge growth potential is expected to be developed further by the North American Regional Lead.