Technical Seller, Microsoft Business Application DACH
Hamburg, Germany /
Sales & Partner Engagement – Partner Success /
We are a fast-growing, ambitious, and professional company with headquarters in Leusden (Netherlands) and other local offices within Europe.
The market for Germany, Austria, and Switzerland (DACH) is served from Hamburg. Our colleagues are not necessarily based in Hamburg but live and work in various locations in Germany and Austria. Over 200 Partners are served by the Team in DACH.
About the position
We are looking for a Technical Seller with a passion for the Microsoft Dynamics ecosystem. As Technical Seller you know how to use your selling and or consulting experience in driving your business.
The person we need will advise and consult our partners, ISV’s as well as System Integrators on how to leverage the technical services that Companial can provide. The purpose of our services is very simple as it is 100% aligned with our mission to help our partners exceed their customers’ expectations. You will be responsible for building a pipeline of projects with our partners and successfully driving the opportunities to a successful partner and end customer conclusion. But you are not doing it alone. With your expertise and knowledge, you are the support and Jocker for our Partner Success Managers in driving this motion with their Partners. For the Team internally, as for the community, you are a Subject Matter Expert and help to drive our community with your expertise.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to
- Help partners to manage the current capability and capacity challenges within the Dynamics ecosystem through Companial’s technical services
- Being the Community expert for our Ecosystem and for our Partner Success Managers
- Building sales pipeline for technical services and achieving annual services sales targets
- Working closely with marketing, help define go-to-market campaigns to build pipeline
- Nurturing project pipeline for technical services with partners and Technical Services HQ
- Closing contracts with partners for technical services
- Provide 1st level commercial support with partners that utilize Companial technical services
- Managing and supporting selected Companial partners, based on the partner’s Service Level and future potential to Companial
- Consult partner to grow their business and how to adapt to new market requirements and opportunities.
Ideal candidate profile
- Have a commercial drive and are service-oriented, with a technical understanding of Dynamics365
- You have relevant work experience,
- Have excellent communication skills in German and English
- Have Knowledge of the IT industry and the small and medium-size business sector, as well as of the Microsoft ECO system and its "channels" (partner knowledge),
- Have experience and knowledge of “cloud” software solutions; primarily Dynamics 365 Business Central/Dynamics NAV; but even Finance and Supply Chain, Sales, Marketing as well as Dataverse and PowerApps are elements of our daily work
- Have experience in consulting and/or implementing Dynamics projects,
- Always aim for quality in your work by being complete, accurate and punctual
You are both a self-starter and a team player, with a pro-active and customer-centric attitude. You know your responsibilities and act in accordance with these. You are precise, dynamic, and ambitious and know how to convince people. And above all, you know how to have fun while performing.
Experience in Microsoft Business Application is required, especially for Dynamics 365 Business Central. Having firsthand experience in implementing Dynamics 365 Business Central Projects and migrating legacy systems is a plus.
Why you should join
- A highly skilled and constantly expanding international team, where you can learn from each other, contribute your ideas, validate your competencies, and grow together
- Training and development opportunities (global conferences, training courses, business trips, etc)
- Trips to meet the team, flexible work hours, remote work, company events, and modern IT equipment
- Best people with different hobbies and who always ready to help
- You will be part of something unique from the ground up
- Seeing people succeed and being part of that success
- You want to build a career in Microsoft Business Applications
Within Companial and especially the DACH team, we work with state-of-the-art IT and usually work at the partner's location or completely remotely. The office in Hamburg can be used at any time.
We offer attractive employment conditions in a dynamic and collegial environment, as well as exciting insights into the Microsoft Dynamics landscape in cooperation with around 200 partners in the DACH region.
In a market where transformation towards cloud-based solutions is already happening lies a unique opportunity for Companial to inspire and support Dynamics partners with the migration from on-premises solutions to Software as a Service. Companial’s scalable digital transformation services provide cost-efficient and quicker migration with as much automation as possible. This brings a competitive edge for Dynamics partners who want to gain market share.
Companial also has a number of unique service offerings to the Dynamics partner channel. The main goal is to support Dynamics partners in their digital transformation to the cloud and therefore enabling them to grow their Microsoft Dynamics business.
Companial is the largest and fastest-growing international network of Microsoft Dynamics Partners.
Companial supports its Dynamics Partners – Resellers, System Integrators, Service Providers, and ISVs – with business and technical services aimed at growing revenue, lowering costs, and improving customer satisfaction. Companial is an official SMB ERP Distributor; Indirect CSP Provider for Microsoft; a Microsoft ISV Development Center; and Member of the Partners Advisory Council. Companial’s high-quality Microsoft Dynamics 365 upgrade, development, and migration services, together with its leading Microsoft Azure managed hosting service, helps Microsoft Partners offer better business value to their customers when delivering solutions on-premises and/or in the cloud. Companial is currently delivering and supporting over 1000 Dynamics Partners in more than 40 countries worldwide.