Business Central Consultant
Vilnius, Vilniaus /
Technical Services – Business Central Consulting /
Companial is looking for Functional Consultant who has the experience and is eager to get even more of it into the business applications of D365 Business Central.
As a consultant you will be supporting our partners, customers and internal team in functional areas in support and development services
If you like cross-culture organization, cutting-edge technologies, new challenges, and the desire to make IT a better place, you are the person we are looking for!
What are you going to do:
- Provide second to third-level support to International customers and partners running the latest Business Central Online version
- Build and validate scope and design documents for development activities
- Help with testing developed products/functionalities
- Support colleagues (BC developers, junior consultants) with functional knowledge and participate in knowledge-sharing sessions
- Provide feedback to the manager on how to improve your daily routine or work processes
What we expect from you:
- At least 4 years of experience with Microsoft Dynamics NAV /Business Central products
- Good knowledge of core BC modules: Finance, Sales, Purchase, Jobs, Inventory (WMS and Production expertise would be an advantage)
- Attention to details
- Documentation skills
- Out-of-the-box thinking, analytical mindset
- Good English skills (both spoken and written)
- Ability to work as a part of the team
What we offer:
- A highly skilled and growing international team, where you can learn from each other, contribute your ideas, validate your competencies, and grow together
- Training and development opportunities (conferences, certifications, trainings)
- Possibility to work with the latest Microsoft ecosystem technologies
- An informal and social working environment in a fast-growing international IT organization
- Life and risk insurance
- The longer you stay with us, the more bonuses you get (more additional annual vacation days, health insurance package)
- Flexible working hours and location (remotely or work in our offices in Vilnius or Kaunas), Home office benefit
- Monthly salary range 3000 - 4100 EUR gross
Companial is the largest and fastest-growing international network of Microsoft Dynamics Partners. Companial supports its Dynamics Partners – Resellers, System Integrators, Service Providers, and ISVs – with business and technical services aimed at growing revenue, lowering costs, and improving customer satisfaction. We are an official SMB ERP Distributor; Indirect CSP Provider for Microsoft; a Microsoft ISV Development Center; and Gold Certified in Enterprise Resource Planning, Application Development and Cloud Platform.
Companial’s high-quality Microsoft Dynamics 365 upgrade, development, and migration services, together with its leading Microsoft Azure managed hosting service, helps Microsoft Partners offer better business value to their customers when delivering solutions on-premises and/or in the cloud. We are currently delivering and supporting over 1000 Dynamics Partners in more than 40 countries worldwide.