Mid Dynamics AX / D365 Finance & Supply Chain Management Developer
Technical Services team in Spain – Finance & Supply Chain Management /
We are looking for a mid-level Microsoft Dynamics AX/Finance & Supply Chain Management developer in Valencia to add to our large Finance & Supply Chain Management team. As a developer, you will be taking a role in complex projects and managing the quality of the development deliverables that we provide to our partners and ISVs.
As a person, you will be building solutions of high quality, working with different people on different projects and cultures, learning new technologies, sharing the knowledge with your colleagues, and taking ownership of client and colleague satisfaction.
Your role will include:
- Developing customizations and integrations for business logic for Microsoft Dynamics 365 Finance & Supply Chain Management and previous Microsoft Dynamics AX versions
- Extending Microsoft Dynamics 365 Finance & Supply Chain Management solutions according to functional design documentation
- Technical documentation preparation and solution architecture
- Participating in Microsoft Dynamics 365 Finance & Supply Chain Management/AX migration projects, including: merging the code between different AX versions, data migration of databases, testing and suggesting future improvements
- Design and development of reports for D365 Finance & Supply Chain Management/AX based on MS SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS) technology
What we expect from you:
- More than 2 years of development experience with Microsoft Dynamics AX
- Good functional knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics D365 Finance & Supply Chain Management/AX standard solutions
- Basic knowledge of accounting standards would be an advantage
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft SQL server implementation and maintenance
- Good spoken and written English
- Willingness to share your knowledge and experience with your colleagues
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team
- Good communication skills
What we offer:
- A highly skilled and constantly expanding international team, where you can learn from each other, contribute your ideas, validate your competencies, and grow together
- Training and development opportunities
- Great conditions for work: an informal environment, flexible hours, and the possibility to work remotely
- Trips to meet the team
- The best internal events cause we know how to balance work and fun (team buildings, winter/summer parties, innovation days, kayak trips, etc.)
- Best people with different hobbies and who always ready to help
- Annual salary depending on your experience from 20.000-40.000 Eur gross/year (depending on your seniority and experience level)
Companial is the largest and fastest-growing international network of Microsoft Dynamics Partners. Companial supports its Dynamics Partners – Resellers, System Integrators, Service Providers, and ISVs – with business and technical services aimed at growing revenue, lowering costs, and improving customer satisfaction. We are an official SMB ERP Distributor; Indirect CSP Provider for Microsoft; a Microsoft ISV Development Center; and Gold Certified in Enterprise Resource Planning, Application Development and Cloud Platform.
Companial’s high-quality Microsoft Dynamics 365 upgrade, development, and migration services, together with its leading Microsoft Azure managed hosting service, helps Microsoft Partners offer better business value to their customers when delivering solutions on-premises and/or in the cloud. We are currently delivering and supporting over 1000 Dynamics Partners in more than 40 countries worldwide.