Partner Success Manager Technical Services (GB&I)
Pontypridd, UK /
Sales & Partner Engagement – Partner Success /
About the position
We are looking for a commercial, committed Partner Success Manager with a passion for the Microsoft Dynamics ecosystem.
The person we need will advise and consult our partners, ISV’s as well as System Integrators how to leverage the technical services that COMPANIAL can provide. The purpose of our services is very simple as it is 100% aligned with our mission to help our partners exceed their customers’ expectations. You will be responsible for building a pipeline of projects with our partners and successfully drive the opportunities to a successful partner and end customer conclusion.
You will report to the Regional Lead for the United Kingdom and Ireland.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to
- Help partners to manage the current capability and capacity challenge within the Dynamics ecosystem through Companial’s technical services
- Building sales pipeline for technical services and achieving annual services targets
- Evangelize Companial Services benefits to the partners via various communication channels (roundtables, webcasts etc.)
- Working closely with marketing, help define go-to-market campaigns to build pipeline
- Nurturing project pipeline for technical services with partners and Technical Services HQ
- Closing contracts with partners for technical services
- Provide 1st level commercial support with partners that utilize Companial technical services
- Managing and supporting selected COMPANIAL partners, based on partner’s Service Level and future potential to COMPANIAL
- Consult partner to grow their business and how to adapt to new market requirements and opportunities.
You are both a self-starter and a team player, with a pro-active and customer centric attitude. You know your responsibilities and act in accordance with these. You are precise, dynamic, and ambitious and know how to convince people. And above all, you know how to have fun while performing.
Experience in Microsoft Business Application is required.
- Have a commercial drive and are service oriented,
- Have more than 5 years of relevant work experience,
- Have excellent communication skills
- Have Knowledge of the IT industry and the small and medium-size business sector, as well as of the Microsoft ecosystem and its "channels" (partner knowledge),
- Have experience and knowledge of “cloud” software solutions; Dynamics 365 Business Central/Dynamics NAV, Finance and Supply Chain, Sales, Marketing as well as Dataverse and PowerApps
- Have experience in consulting and/or implementing Dynamics projects,
- Always aim for quality in your work by being complete, accurate and punctual.
You will be working in an ambitious company with attractive and innovative services. Freedom, space for development, the business partners and responsibility are core.
You get the chance to participate in the further professionalization of our business processes.
We offer attractive employment conditions in a dynamic and team orientated environment.
Interested? Send a letter of application and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Companial is the largest and fastest-growing international network of Microsoft Dynamics Partners. Companial supports its Dynamics Partners – Resellers, System Integrators, Service Providers, and ISVs – with business and technical services aimed at growing revenue, lowering costs, and improving customer satisfaction. We are an official SMB ERP Distributor; Indirect CSP Provider for Microsoft; a Microsoft ISV Development Center; and Gold Certified in Enterprise Resource Planning, Application Development and Cloud Platform.
Companial’s high-quality Microsoft Dynamics 365 upgrade, development, and migration services, together with its leading Microsoft Azure managed hosting service, helps Microsoft Partners offer better business value to their customers when delivering solutions on-premises and/or in the cloud. We are currently delivering and supporting over 1000 Dynamics Partners in more than 40 countries worldwide.