2023 Spring Insight Programme
All EMEA Offices /
Recruitment Event /
In Person Event
Compass Lexecon is a team of world-leading economists that provide exceptional quality analysis and advice in complex and often high-profile legal and regulatory proceedings. Our work includes the analysis of mergers, damages litigation, international arbitration, regulation and intellectual property cases.
We strive to recruit and develop talented people to work together to produce meaningful economic analysis of exceptional quality, and to create a positive impact on our clients and society. We believe that working in diverse teams, where everybody’s views are considered and respected, helps us to deliver work of the highest standards of quality and integrity.
Compass Lexecon is looking for highly motivated economics students to join us for our Spring Insight Programme which is a two-day long initiative that will take place in Spring of 2023 in our offices across EMEA.
The programme is designed to offer you the opportunity to gain an insight into Compass Lexecon and to experience being an economic consultant for a day. You will have a chance to learn more about the type of assignments we work on and, the market more broadly from Compass Lexecon professionals at various levels of seniority.
The application deadline for the 2023 programme is 11:59 PM CET on 28th February 2023. Please apply as soon as possible as places are limited! Invitations to attend will be extended in February and March.
For more information about Compass Lexecon and the programme, please feel free to contact our recruitment team via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Skills / Profile Sought:
- Students graduating from a bachelor or master’s degree in 2025
- Pursuing a degree in economics. We also consider students who expect to obtain a degree in other quantitative subjects such as computer science, mathematics and statistics.
- Have a strong desire to start your career in Consulting
- Highly analytical
- Excellent organisational skills with an ability to multi-task
As a participant you can expect to:
- Learn more about the type of work we do and our culture
- Gain an insight into our job opportunities
- Broaden your knowledge on how to prepare for applications and interviews
- Crack a case study alongside our consultants
- Participate in networking sessions with business professionals as well as other students
Compass Lexecon is an Equal Opportunity Employer.