Planning and Scheduling Coordinator (1st Shift, Mon-Fri)
Department – Scheduling
Are you a talented individual looking for a challenging and rewarding opportunity? Have you considered a career in the Aerospace industry? Imagine the rewards of applying your background to a field that will allow commercial planes to keep flying.
Working at CRT:
At Component Repair Technologies (CRT) we hire, train, develop and lead a robust team of highly technical workers that make the most difficult types of repairs on gas turbine engines. We are a certificated FAA repair station. We operate in the Aerospace field as well as the Marine & Industrial space working with the airlines, engine overhaul shops as well as original manufacturers such as GE, Pratt & Whitney and IAE. We are a local privately held business right in Mentor, Ohio and we have been in business since 1985. We offer a “family style” environment with ample opportunities for individual growth at all levels. Come join the CRT family and watch your career soar!
- Well-lit, clean work environment
- Competitive pay with a weekend shift premium
- FULLY PAID health Insurance
- Profit sharing bonuses
- Paid tuition for job-related courses and programs on-site and at area colleges
What you can expect in the position:
- Review daily department scheduling of labor and equipment. Work with production departments to achieve completion rates.
- Provide daily feedback on the status of incoming and shipping components.
- Monitor rework, direct labor hours and machine usage to identify areas of opportunity to help meet quality of product and quality of service goals.
- Participate in problem-solving and continuous improvement efforts.
- Guide planning and scheduling to optimize workloads and machine utilization. Analyze upstream/downstream work flow and offer input to managers, supervisors, and planners to maximize throughput.
- High degree of experience with integrated software systems.
- Microsoft Office (Excel, Access) experience.
- Knowledge of component repair of gas turbine engines and associated standards.
FEDEX, FAA, FAA paperwork, container, container terminal, FEU, freight rates, organization for standardization, ship, production, manufacturing, ERP, ERP Processes, Aerospace parts, Store Counter Sales, Store Counter Sales Associate, , production, factory, assembly, ERP, MRP, data entry, manufacturing, customer service, aviation, production, entry level, entry-level, warehouse, mechanic, weekend shift, weekend, entry-level, entry level, entry level position, entry level role
CRT is committed to providing a safe and healthy workplace and promoting the health and well-being of its employees. It is the Company’s policy to only hire individuals who do not use drugs/nicotine products. All candidates will be screened for drug/nicotine use prior to hire. Employment opportunities at CRT are open to all qualified applicants solely on the basis of their job-related experience, knowledge, skills and abilities. CRT complies with all applicable federal, state and local laws with regard to equal employment opportunity.