Marketing & Community Relations Specialist (1st Shift, Mon-Fri)
Department – Marketing
As a Marketing & Community Relations Specialist you will be responsible for the development and execution of marketing strategies for both internal and external audiences. This position is a unique blend of content creation in digital as well as print media, community engagement, and communications both internally and externally. The ideal candidate must possess a well-rounded marketing skill set that includes graphic design, social media marketing and communications. Successful candidates must be able to function in a fast paced environment, have the ability to plan and execute on metric driven initiatives and work independently.
Working at CRT:
At Component Repair Technologies (CRT) we hire, train, develop and lead a robust team of highly technical workers that make the most difficult types of repairs on gas turbine engines. We are a certificated FAA repair station. We operate in the Aerospace field as well as the Marine & Industrial space working with the airlines, engine overhaul shops as well as original manufacturers such as GE, Pratt & Whitney and IAE. We are a local privately held business right in Mentor, Ohio and we have been in business since 1985. We offer a “family style” environment with ample opportunities for individual growth at all levels. Come join the CRT family and watch your career soar!
FULLY-PAID health Insurance, profit sharing bonuses, and paid tuition for job-related courses and programs on-site and at area colleges!
Check out what we have to offer!
Responsibilities for the Marketing & Community Relations Specialist:
- Build and maintain relationships with local civic and educational institutions in the community.
- Create and maintain digital content/material for both internal and external marketing channels.
- Construct original imagery, graphics, animated GIFS, videos, and other visual content that can be used for both internal and external marketing purposes.
- Implement and monitor company’s social media platforms to increase brand awareness and insure consistent messaging.
- Generate, publish, and share daily content that builds connections on social media platforms, including but not limited to: Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, and LinkedIn.
- Develop strategic plans to meet the short and long-term marketing goals of the company.
- Maintain relevant content on the company website.
- Develop and maintain the company advertisement strategy.
- Establish, monitor and report on marketing analytics to track the effectiveness of marketing communications, strategies and advertising efforts.
- Participate and represent the company at community events.
The ideal candidate should possess:
- Associates or Bachelor’s degree in Graphic Design, Marketing, Communications, Business, or equivalent experience in related field.
- Has excellent verbal and written communication skills and an ability to write for multiple mediums and audiences as needed.
- Strong creative mindset.
- Proven ability to build strong relationships within the community.
- Advanced graphic design skills utilizing Microsoft Publisher, Photoshop or similar.
- Experience managing social media content in a corporate environment including managing content across several platforms, planning content schedules, etc.
- Has strong organizational, time management, and analytical skills.
Keywords: Content, Content Marketing, Social Media, Social Media Specialist, Corporate Communications, Graphics, Animated GIFs, videos, Video Marketing, Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Google+, Microsoft Office Suite, PhotoShop, SEO, CMS Systems, HootSuite, Pardot, Act-On, HubSpot, MailChimp, Google Analytics, Project Management Tools, Basic HTML, Adobe Creative Cloud, Marketing Automation, Graphic Designer, Graphic Design, Social Media Marketing Specialist, Social Media and Digital Marketing Specialist, Digital Marketing Specialist, Graphic Marketing Specialist, Graphic Media Specialist, Community Relations
CRT is committed to providing a safe and healthy workplace and promoting the health and well-being of its employees. It is the Company’s policy to only hire individuals who do not use drugs/nicotine products. All candidates will be screened for drug/nicotine use prior to hire. Employment opportunities at CRT are open to all qualified applicants solely on the basis of their job-related experience, knowledge, skills and abilities. CRT complies with all applicable federal, state and local laws with regard to equal employment opportunity.