Management Trainee (1st Shift, Mon-Fri)
Department – Logistics
Are you looking for a challenging and rewarding opportunity? Have you considered a career in the Aerospace industry?
Our Production Management Program is the perfect place to launch your innovative ideas, pursue your passion and learn from professional mentors. You could soon be on your way to a challenging and rewarding career that's full of potential!
Working at CRT:
At Component Repair Technologies (CRT) we hire, train, develop and lead a robust team of highly technical workers that make the most difficult types of repairs on gas turbine engines. We are a certificated FAA repair station. We operate in the Aerospace field as well as the Marine & Industrial space working with the airlines, engine overhaul shops as well as original manufacturers such as GE, Pratt & Whitney and IAE. We are a local privately held business right in Mentor, Ohio and we have been in business since 1985. We offer a “family style” environment with ample opportunities for individual growth at all levels. Come join the CRT family and watch your career soar!
Benefits at CRT:
Family-style, team-oriented culture
Growing business structure offering opportunity for creativity and innovation
- Apply principles to hands-on situations, such as process and product design and improvement.
- Assist department managers with coordinating production workers and schedules though machine and operator allocations and communicate challenges.
- Assist with the implementation of process improvements that drive towards company goals.
- Perform or review systems analysis, testing, and documentation for existing processes.
- Pursuit of a four-year degree in a business field (Mechanical Engineering Technology, Supply Chain, Operations, or related).
- Must have strong communication skills, able to organize and process technical information and maintain records.
- Understanding of ERP systems and Microsoft Office products.
- Detail-oriented, ability to multi-task and prioritize tasks with deadlines.
- Ability to use logic and reasoning to identify solutions to problems.
MECHANICAL ENGINEERING TECHNOLOGY, SUPPLY CHAIN MANAGEMENT, ENGINEERING TECHNOLOGY, SUPPLY CHAIN, OPERATIONS, OPERATION MANAGEMENT, BUSINESS OPERATIONS, AUTOCAD, SOLIDWORKS, DRAFTING, 2D, 3D, REPAIR, PROCESS, SUPPORT, ENGINEERING CONCEPTS, MANUFACTURING ENGINEER, MANUFACTURING, PROCESS, PROCESSES, PROCESS ENGINEERING, ENGINEER, OVERHAUL, GAS TURBINE, GAS TURBINE OVERHAUL, SHAFT, COMPONENT, COMPONENT REPAIR, R&D AEROSPACE, HANDS-ON,MECHANICAL, FABRICATION, WELDING, COMPOSITE, MAINTENANCE, MAINTENANCE OVERHAUL, DESIGN, PLAN, MANUFACTURE, CHALLENGE, BAJA, BAJA CAR, RACE, BAJA COMPETITION, BAJA RACING, SAE, SAE VEHICLE, SAE COLLEGIATE DESIGN SERIES, FORMULA SAE, FORMULA, FORMULA SAE ELECTRIC, SAE INTERNALTIONAL, SOCIETY FOR AUTOMOTIVE ENGINEERS, STUDENT, STUDENT CO-OP
CRT is committed to providing a safe and healthy workplace and promoting the health and well-being of its employees. It is the Company’s policy to only hire individuals who do not use drugs/nicotine products. All candidates will be screened for drug/nicotine use prior to hire. Employment opportunities at CRT are open to all qualified applicants solely on the basis of their job-related experience, knowledge, skills and abilities. CRT complies with all applicable federal, state and local laws with regard to equal employment opportunity.