Weld Supervisor (1st Shift, Mon-Fri)
Department – Weld
Do you have a strong welding background and enjoy working with exotic metals? Are you a process-driven leader who wants to join a growing company? If you answered “yes” to each of these questions, please continue reading!
Working at CRT:
At Component Repair Technologies (CRT) we hire, train, develop and lead a robust team of highly technical workers that make the most difficult types of repairs on gas turbine engines. We are a certificated FAA repair station. We operate in the Aerospace field as well as the Marine & Industrial space working with the airlines, engine overhaul shops as well as original manufacturers such as GE, Pratt & Whitney and IAE. We are a local privately held business right in Mentor, Ohio and we have been in business since 1985. We offer a “family style” environment with ample opportunities for individual growth at all levels. Come join the CRT family and watch your career soar!
As a subject matter expert, you will facilitate, educate and train a highly skilled team of individuals on new and existing welding techniques.
- Well-lit, clean work environment
- Competitive pay with $2-3 shift premiums
- FULLY PAID health Insurance
- Profit sharing bonuses
- Paid tuition for job-related courses and programs on-site and at area colleges
- State-sponsored apprenticeship programs
- PROBLEM SOLVER - Investigate and solve quality disputes and serve as a point of contact for quality issues.
- INNOVATOR - Establish and refine existing processes in compliance with FAA approved technical data, regulations, welding processes and customer requirements.
- LEADER - Supervise and develop a world-class team of TIG Welders on new repairs, processes and facility improvements.
- MENTOR - Develop a highly-skilled team to assure qualifications and certifications are met in compliance with company and industry standards.
- Strong communication and leadership skills – proficient reading, writing, and public speaking. The ability to give and receive constructive criticism.
- Strong knowledge of shop procedures and technical processes.
- Ability to oversee welding techniques and processes and evaluate technical issues.
- Where FAA certification is required, must meet the requirements of FAR part 65 (at least 18 months’ experience in the processes overseen, industry certification when required, demonstrated knowledge of applicable FAA regulations, demonstrated knowledge of CRT Repair Station Manual and quality systems).
Production Supervisor, Supervisor, Production, Production Superintendent, Superintendent, Leader, Production Leader, Foreman, Production Foreman, scheduling, aerospace, aerospace management, Robotic Weld, Metallurgy, Materials Science, ASM, Metallography, Weld, Welder, Weld Engineer, Welding Engineer, Weld Engineering, Welding Manager, Weld Manager, Weld Supervisor, Weld Manager, process improvements, quality management, mgmt., TIG, TIG Weld, Tig Welding, Pratt & Whitney, Boeing, Snecma, Safran Aircraft Engines, CFM International, GE Aviation, General Electric, International Aero Engines, IAE, Gen X, GE90, PW2000, PW4000, LM2500, V2500, CF6, CFM56, F117. 1st Shift, First Shift, Welding, Welding Supervisor, Weld Engineer, exotics, exotic metals, Engineering Supervisor, Weld Engineering Supervisor FAA/DER, EASA, 1st shift, first shift
CRT is committed to providing a safe and healthy workplace and promoting the health and well being of its employees. It is the Company’s policy to only hire individuals who do not use tobacco. All candidates will be screened for drug/nicotine use prior to hire. Employment opportunities at CRT are open to all qualified applicants solely on the basis of their job-related experience, knowledge, skills and abilities. CRT complies with all applicable federal, state and local laws with regard to equal employment opportunity.