Production Control Assistant (1st Shift, Mon-Fri)
Department – Logistics
Want to work with some of the most talented, dedicated people on the planet? Do you value relationships, commitment, innovation and integrity?
Working at CRT:
At Component Repair Technologies (CRT) we hire, train, develop and lead a robust team of highly technical workers that make the most difficult types of repairs on gas turbine engines. We are a certificated FAA repair station. We operate in the Aerospace field as well as the Marine & Industrial space working with the airlines, engine overhaul shops as well as original manufacturers such as GE, Pratt & Whitney and IAE. We are a local privately held business right in Mentor, Ohio and we have been in business since 1985. We offer a “family style” environment with ample opportunities for individual growth at all levels. Come join the CRT family and watch your career soar!
- Well-lit, clean work environment
- FULLY PAID health Insurance
- Profit sharing bonuses
- Paid tuition for job-related courses and programs on-site and at area colleges
- State-sponsored apprenticeship programs
- Communicate work scope and time gates as required to all departments in order to meet our customer requirements.
- Manage exceptions, including reworks that occur during the repair/overhaul process determining the resources required to resolve the exception.
- Make the necessary decisions introduced by production or scheduling that are within the OEM manual limits or intent of the repair.
- Communicate inventory requirements with the purchasing department based on customer requirements and/or sales forecast.
- Coordinate with production and scheduling departments to ensure labor factors are accurately reviewed and maintained.
- Bachelors or Associates degree in an engineering or other technical discipline preferred.
- Ability to self-start and work with minimum supervision.
- Ability to read, comprehend and write technical information and data.
Production Control Specialist, Control Specialist, Production Control, Control Account Specialist, Technical, Manager, Engineering, Operations Management, Engineering Cost Analyst, Technical, Manufacturing aerospace, aerospace manufacturing, Physics, aerospace overhaul, overhaul, budget, Project Manager, Program Manager, FAA, EASA, Gas Turbine, Turbine, Engine, Project Management, Administration, Technical Manuals, AMT, Aviation Maintenance, Aviation Maintenance Technology, Machining, Work scope, Pratt & Whitney, Boeing, Snecma, Safran Aircraft Engines, CFM International, GE Aviation, General Electric, International Aero Engines, IAE, Gen X, GE90, PW2000, PW4000, LM2500, V2500, CF6, CFM56, F117, On Time Delivery, OTD, Ship Date Accuracy, SDA
CRT is committed to providing a safe and healthy workplace and promoting the health and well-being of its employees. It is the Company’s policy to only hire individuals who do not use drugs/nicotine products. All candidates will be screened for drug/nicotine use prior to hire. Employment opportunities at CRT are open to all qualified applicants solely on the basis of their job-related experience, knowledge, skills and abilities. CRT complies with all applicable federal, state and local laws with regard to equal employment opportunity.