Production Supervisor - Bench (1st Shift, Mon-Fri)
Department – Bench
Are you mechanically-inclined and looking for a challenging and rewarding career opportunity? Have you considered a career in the Aerospace industry? Imagine the rewards of applying your background to a field that will allow commercial planes to keep flying.
Working at CRT:
At Component Repair Technologies (CRT) we hire, train, develop and lead a robust team of highly technical workers that make the most difficult types of repairs on gas turbine engines. We are a certificated FAA repair station. We operate in the Aerospace field as well as the Marine & Industrial space working with the airlines, engine overhaul shops as well as original manufacturers such as GE, Pratt & Whitney and IAE. We are a local privately held business right in Mentor, Ohio and we have been in business since 1985. We offer a “family style” environment with ample opportunities for individual growth at all levels. Come join the CRT family and watch your career soar!
- Well-lit, clean work environment
- FULLY PAID health Insurance
- Profit sharing bonuses
- Paid tuition for job-related courses and programs on-site and at area colleges
- State-sponsored apprenticeship programs
- Reviews and prioritizes production schedules based on product introduction, efficiency, materials supply and personnel resources; assigns associates to maximize production objectives, maintain quality and attain output requirements.
- Investigates and solves quality issues and/or serves as a point of contact through which quality issues can be resolved. Ensures that employees know the importance of quality and enforces follow through. Works with quality control team to resolve issues and regularly reviews quality trends in the market.
- Participates in establishing and modifying operational methods and processes by recommending changes in materials, equipment, and procedures.
- Develops schedules and personnel requirements for assigned areas; maintains a variety of reports, records and production documentation to reflect schedules, performance, methods, and other manufacturing aspects.
- Technical knowledge. Overall knowledge of processes the supervisor is responsible to oversee. The ability to oversee various technical or complex processes. The ability to evaluate technical issues objectively.
- Certification. Where FAA certification is required, must meet the requirements of FAR Part 65 (at least 18 months experience in the processes overseen, industry certification when required, demonstrated knowledge of applicable FAA regulations, demonstrated knowledge of CRT Inspection Procedures Manual and quality systems). Other certifications may be specified for the specific area of responsibility.
- Excellent communication and leadership skills. Ability to give and receive constructive criticism. Demonstrated leadership abilities. Ability to work within a team to achieve results. Ability to gather information and evaluate personnel issues objectively.
- Ability to balance many responsibilities simultaneously.
- Flexibility. Able and willing to perform work as well as oversee work. Able and willing to work a flexible schedule as the job requires.
- Commitment to continuing education. Able and willing to continue technical and supervisory education through seminars or classes.
Supervisor, Manager, Inspection Supervisor, Quality Inspector, Quality Control Inspector, Quality Technician, Quality Inspection Technician, Incoming, Automotive, Mechanic, Automotive Mechanic, CDQAR, Military, Collateral Duty Inspection, Collateral Duty, Bench, Bench Department, Representative, Quality Assurance Representative, Quality Assurance, Goods Inwards Inspector, Quality Assurance Inspector. Micrometers, Gas Turbine, Turbine Engine, Engine, Calipers, Zeiss, Pratt & Whitney, Boeing, Snecma, Safran Aircraft Engines, CFM International, GE Aviation, General Electric, International Aero Engines, IAE, Gen X, GE90, PW2000, PW4000, LM2500, V2500, CF6, CFM56, F117, first shift, 1st shift.
CRT is committed to providing a safe and healthy workplace and promoting the health and well-being of its employees. It is the Company’s policy to only hire individuals who do not use drugs/nicotine products. All candidates will be screened for drug/nicotine use prior to hire. Employment opportunities at CRT are open to all qualified applicants solely on the basis of their job-related experience, knowledge, skills and abilities. CRT complies with all applicable federal, state and local laws with regard to equal employment opportunity.