Weld Lead (2nd Shift, Mon-Fri)
Department – Weld
Are you a natural leader who enjoys working in a fast-paced work environment? Are you process-driven with ambitions of joining a growing company? If you answered “yes” to each of these questions, please continue reading!
Working at CRT:
At Component Repair Technologies (CRT) we hire, train, develop and lead a robust team of highly technical workers that make the most difficult types of repairs on gas turbine engines. We are a certificated FAA repair station. We operate in the Aerospace field as well as the Marine & Industrial space working with the airlines, engine overhaul shops as well as original manufacturers such as GE, Pratt & Whitney and IAE. We are a local privately held business right in Mentor, Ohio and we have been in business since 1985. We offer a “family style” environment with ample opportunities for individual growth at all levels. Come join the CRT family and watch your career soar!
*LEAD PERSON WAGE PREMIUM: $1.50
- Well-lit, clean work environment
- Competitive pay with $2-3 shift premiums
- FULLY PAID health Insurance
- Profit sharing bonuses
- Paid tuition for job-related courses and programs on-site and at area colleges
- State-sponsored apprenticeship programs
- Use professionalism and leadership skills to promote company goals and enforce company policy and procedural requirements.
- Assist the department supervisor with coordinating and directing production workers in the performance of turbine engine component repairs and other work CRT performs.
- Assist with leadership functions such as employee development; provide input for employee performance reviews, conduct On the Job (OJT) training as required, and conflict resolution.
- Communicate effectively in person and through various means such as department meetings, email, and company computer systems to support company goals.
- Basic understand of shop practices and methods.
- Detail-oriented, ability to multi-task and prioritize tasks with strict deadlines.
- Strong communication and leadership skills – strong reading, writing, and speaking skills, including public speaking. The ability to give and receive constructive criticism. The ability to organize and oversee the process of technical information and maintain records.
- Proven track record with managing day to day production expectations, ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously, set priorities, identify and address problems, and meet deadlines.
- Where FAA certification is required, must meet the requirements of FAR part 65 (at least 18 months experience in the processes overseen, industry certification when required, demonstrated knowledge of applicable FAA regulations, demonstrated knowledge of CRT Repair Station Manual and quality systems).
Production Supervisor, Supervisor, Production, Production Lead, Supervisor, Leader, Production Leader, Foreman, Production Foreman, scheduling, aerospace, aerospace management, Robotic Weld, Metallurgy, Materials Science, ASM, Metallography, Weld, Welder, Welding Lead, Weld lead, Welding Manager, Weld Manager, Weld Supervisor, Weld Manager, process improvements, quality management, mgmt., TIG, TIG Weld, Tig Welding, Pratt & Whitney, Boeing, Snecma, Safran Aircraft Engines, CFM International, GE Aviation, General Electric, International Aero Engines, IAE, Gen X, GE90, PW2000, PW4000, LM2500, V2500, CF6, CFM56, F117. Shift, Second Shift, Welding, Welding Supervisor, Weld Engineer, exotics, exotic metals, Engineering Supervisor, Weld Engineering Supervisor FAA/DER, EASA, 2nd shift, Second Shift
CRT is committed to providing a safe and healthy workplace and promoting the health and well being of its employees. It is the Company’s policy to only hire individuals who do not use tobacco. All candidates will be screened for drug/nicotine use prior to hire. Employment opportunities at CRT are open to all qualified applicants solely on the basis of their job-related experience, knowledge, skills and abilities. CRT complies with all applicable federal, state and local laws with regard to equal employment opportunity.