NDT Processor (3rd Shift, Mon-Fri)
Department – Non-Destructive Testing
Are you someone who enjoys a challenge and thrives under pressure? Have you ever thought about a career in Non-Destructive Testing (NDT)?
Working at CRT:
At Component Repair Technologies (CRT) we hire, train, develop and lead a robust team of highly technical workers that make the most difficult types of repairs on gas turbine engines. We are a certificated FAA repair station. We operate in the Aerospace field as well as the Marine & Industrial space working with the airlines, engine overhaul shops as well as original manufacturers such as GE, Pratt & Whitney and IAE. We are a local privately held business right in Mentor, Ohio and we have been in business since 1985. We offer a “family style” environment with ample opportunities for individual growth at all levels. Come join the CRT family and watch your career soar!
- Well-lit, clean work environment
- Competitive pay with $2-3 shift premiums
- FULLY PAID health Insurance
- Profit sharing bonuses
- Paid tuition for job-related courses and programs on-site and at area colleges
- State-sponsored apprenticeship programs
- Process parts for the Level II NDT Technicians.
- Perform quality control checks at the beginning of each shift to ensure our processes adhere to required standard practices.
- Work with CRT’s NDT Level II’s, developing an understanding for the NDT field and learning about the requirements for inspections.
- Set-up, calibrate and utilize nondestructive testing equipment within department(s).
- Demonstrate a strong customer focus along with a great work ethic.
- Knowledge of basic math, including working with decimals, and strong mechanical aptitude.
- Able to perform detailed work with a strong attention to detail and quality.
- Demonstrate reliability and good attendance.
- High School Diploma or GED required.
NDT, NDI, Level I, MPI, MAG, MT, RT, X-Ray, RTI, FPI, PT, fluorescent penetrant, UT, ET, IRRSP Certification, Non-Destructive Examination (NDE), ASTM International, American Society for Testing and Materials, Non-Destructive Inspection, Ultrasonic Inspection, Magnetic Particle Inspection, Radiographic Inspection, Eddy Current Testing, Liquid Penetrant Inspection, Fluorescent Penetrant Inspection, Dye Penetrant Inspection, ECT, LPI, hardness testing, LT, leak testing, mass spectrometer, Industrial Radiography, Electromagnetic Testing, Pratt & Whitney, Boeing, Snecma, Safran Aircraft Engines, CFM International, GE Aviation, General Electric, International Aero Engines, IAE, Gen X, GE90, PW2000, PW4000, LM2500, V2500, CF6, CFM56, F117, 2nd shift, second shift, off shift, off-shift
CRT is committed to providing a safe and healthy workplace and promoting the health and well being of its employees. It is the Company’s policy to only hire individuals who do not use tobacco. All candidates will be screened for drug/nicotine use prior to hire. Employment opportunities at CRT are open to all qualified applicants solely on the basis of their job-related experience, knowledge, skills and abilities. CRT complies with all applicable federal, state and local laws with regard to equal employment opportunity.