CNC Programmer (2nd Shift, Mon-Fri)
Department – Machine
Are you a talented CNC Programmer looking to challenge yourself and work with some of the most exotic metals in the
world? if you answered yes, CRT has the opportunity for you!
Working at CRT:
At Component Repair Technologies (CRT) we hire, train, develop and lead a robust team of highly technical workers that make the most difficult types of repairs on gas turbine engines. We are a certificated FAA repair station. We operate in the Aerospace field as well as the Marine & Industrial space working with the airlines, engine overhaul shops as well as original manufacturers such as GE, Pratt & Whitney and IAE. We are a local privately held business right in Mentor, Ohio and we have been in business since 1985. We offer a “family style” environment with ample opportunities for individual growth at all levels. Come join the CRT family and watch your career soar!
- Well-lit, clean work environment
- Competitive pay with $2-3 shift premiums
- FULLY PAID health Insurance
- Profit sharing bonuses
- Paid tuition for job-related courses and programs on-site and at area colleges
- State-sponsored apprenticeship programs
IN THIS POSITION YOU WILL BE A:
- SUBJECT-MATTER EXPERT: Program computer controlled machines for the machining of turbine engine components.
- PROBLEM SOLVER: Participate in continuous improvement efforts. The position requires communication with engineers, training specialists, and other machinists to improve skill sets.
- HANDS-ON: Evaluate Operation sketches, Process Sheets, and engineering drawings to determine part dimensions and tool path configurations. Locate position of components on machining fixtures, machine start position based on tool set point and cutter change points for three-dimensional coordinates.
- INNOVATOR: Develop and control new product programming procedures. For program development, this involves test running a piece and first piece inspection through program revisions. Responsible for running first article parts, make adjustments to produce the desired features.
QUALIFICATIONS YOU SHOULD TO POSESS:
- Two years of machining experience on one, all, or a combination of; program, set up and operation of: Computer Numerical Control (CNC) VTL; Vertical Grinders; Horizontal Grinders; Horizontal Engine Lathe; CNC Vertical Grinders and CNC Horizontal Grinders.
- Set-up experience with tooling, fixtures with the ability to follow instructions per technical drawings or work instructions.
- Technical high school diploma, machinist trade school, or equivalent work experience.
programmer, programming, CNC programmer, CNC programming, CNC machine programmer, CNC Machine programming, CNC, CNC machinist, CNC machine, machine operator, program machine set-up operator, program machine set-up operator, production facility, machinery operator, machine tool programming, precision CNC, computer numerical control operator, computer numerical control machinist, surfcam, smartcam, autocad, mastercam, mastercam x6, gibbscam, 2D, 3D, autocad, FANUC, milling, turning, grinding, vertical turret lathe, engine lathe, vtl, FANUC, FANUC Controls, haas, mazak, mori seiki, hatachi seiki, turning center, milling center, gcode, g-code, mcode, m-code, 3axis, 5axis, Pratt & Whitney, Boeing, Snecma, Safran Aircraft Engines, CFM International, GE Aviation, General Electric, International Aero Engines, IAE, Gen X, GE90, PW2000, PW4000, LM2500, V2500, CF6, CFM56, 2nd Shift, second shift, off shift
CRT is committed to providing a safe and healthy workplace and promoting the health and well being of its employees. It is the Company’s policy to only hire individuals who do not use tobacco. All candidates will be screened for drug/nicotine use prior to hire. Employment opportunities at CRT are open to all qualified applicants solely on the basis of their job-related experience, knowledge, skills and abilities. CRT complies with all applicable federal, state and local laws with regard to equal employment opportunity.