Electrical Maintenance Technician (1st Shift, Mon - Fri)
Department – Maintenance
Are you looking for a challenging and rewarding opportunity? Have you considered a career in the Aerospace industry?
Imagine the rewards of applying your background to repair turbine engine components that will allow commercial planes to keep flying.
Working at CRT:
At Component Repair Technologies (CRT) we hire, train, develop and lead a robust team of highly technical workers that make the most difficult types of repairs on gas turbine engines. We are a certificated FAA repair station. We operate in the Aerospace field as well as the Marine & Industrial space working with the airlines, engine overhaul shops as well as original manufacturers such as GE, Pratt & Whitney and IAE. We are a local privately held business right in Mentor, Ohio and we have been in business since 1985. We offer a “family style” environment with ample opportunities for individual growth at all levels. Come join the CRT family and watch your career soar!
- Well-lit, clean work environment
- Weekend shift premium
- FULLY PAID health Insurance
- Profit sharing bonuses
- Paid tuition for job-related courses and programs on-site and at area colleges
- State-sponsored apprenticeship programs
- Perform highly diversified duties to install and maintain electrical apparatus on production machines and any other facility equipment.
- Provide electrical emergency/unscheduled diagnostics, repairs of production equipment during production and performs scheduled electrical maintenance repairs of production equipment during machine service.
- Perform regular electrical preventative maintenance on machines, equipment, and plant facilities.
- Read and interpret electrical manuals and work orders to perform required electrical maintenance and service.
- Use a variety of hand and power tolls, code, diagrams and testing in performing duties.
- Follow all projects through from start to finish while maintaining safe maintenance principles.
- Associate’s Industrial Technology degree preferred, with emphasis on PLC/robotics/hydraulics/pneumatics or 5 years of related experience.
- Solid background in electrical, hydraulic, pneumatic, PLC’s, and robotics.
- Experience in Allen Bradley PLC and Fanuc robotics highly preferred.
- Technical skills needed to build, program, integrate, service, maintain and operate PLC’s used in an automated manufacturing environment.
- Knowledge of personal computers and software.
- Strong mechanical skills.
- Capable of reading blue prints and schematic drawings.
- Capable of working on their own with little supervision.
Electrical Technician, Electrical Maintenance, Electrical Maintenance Technician, Robotics, Robotic Controls, Pneumatics, Pneumatic, Hydraulic, Hydraulics, Manufacturing, Conveyor, Warehouse, Machine Maintenance, Industrial Technology, CNC, Lathe, Mill Maintenance, Drills, presses, Mechanical Maintenance, PLC, Ladder Logic, Electrical, Mechanical Engineer, Aerospace, Production, Maintenance Management, Asset Management System, Maximo, Enterprise Asset Management, EAM, eMaint, E Maintenance, Maintenance Expenditure, Aircraft Engines, GE Aviation, General Electric, 1st shift, first shift
CRT is committed to providing a safe and healthy workplace and promoting the health and well being of its employees. It is the Company’s policy to only hire individuals who do not use tobacco. All candidates will be screened for drug/nicotine use prior to hire. Employment opportunities at CRT are open to all qualified applicants solely on the basis of their job-related experience, knowledge, skills and abilities. CRT complies with all applicable federal, state and local laws with regard to equal employment opportunity.