Maintenance Help - Summer 2019 (1st Shift, Mon-Fri)
Department – Maintenance
Are you looking for a challenging and rewarding opportunity this summer? Have you considered a career in the Aerospace industry?
Imagine the rewards of applying your background to repair turbine engine components that will allow commercial planes to keep flying.
Working at CRT:
At Component Repair Technologies (CRT) we hire, train, develop and lead a robust team of highly technical workers that make the most difficult types of repairs on gas turbine engines. We are a certificated FAA repair station. We operate in the Aerospace field as well as the Marine & Industrial space working with the airlines, engine overhaul shops as well as original manufacturers such as GE, Pratt & Whitney and IAE. We are a local privately held business right in Mentor, Ohio and we have been in business since 1985. We offer a “family style” environment with ample opportunities for individual growth at all levels. Come join the CRT family and watch your career soar!
- Well-lit, clean work environment
- Weekend shift premium
- FULLY PAID health Insurance
- Profit sharing bonuses
- Paid tuition for job-related courses and programs on-site and at area colleges
- State-sponsored apprenticeship programs
- Perform preventative maintenance as assigned by the Maintenance Supervisor involving painting, carpentry, building utilities, moving materials, repair work and grounds maintenance. Work schedule to be flexible to meet maintenance needs.
- Responsible for keeping the floors, windows, machinery and the overall facility clean.
- Positive, cooperative attitude and be able to work with other employees as a member of an organizational team.
- Ability to drive CRT vehicle to drop off or pick up supplies and materials.
- Availability to work special events or weekend as maintenance support, as needed.
Manufacturing, Conveyor, Warehouse, Machine Maintenance, CNC, Lathe, Mill maintenance, drills, presses, Mechanical Maintenance, PLC, Ladder Logic, Electrical, Mechanical Engineer, Aerospace, Production, Maintenance Management, Asset Management System, Maximo, Enterprise Asset Management, EAM, eMaint, E Maintenance, Maintenance Expenditure, Pratt & Whitney, Boeing, Snecma, Safran Aircraft Engines, CFM International, GE Aviation, General Electric, International Aero Engines, IAE, Gen X, GE90, PW2000, PW4000, LM2500, V2500, CF6, CFM56, F117, 1st shift, first shift
CRT is committed to providing a safe and healthy workplace and promoting the health and well-being of its employees. It is the Company’s policy to only hire individuals who do not use drugs/nicotine products. All candidates will be screened for drug/nicotine use prior to hire. Employment opportunities at CRT are open to all qualified applicants solely on the basis of their job-related experience, knowledge, skills and abilities. CRT complies with all applicable federal, state and local laws with regard to equal employment opportunity.